I sold my Fender Blues Junior because I couldn't play it loud enough.

I am looking for an all-tube amp, with a master volume that sounds like a fender amplifier. Head or combo.

I would like it to be really more quiet than the Blues Junior so I could crank it without the neighbours calling the police.

I play almost only blues.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster/Seymour Duncan Hot Rails
Seagull Rustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
MXR GT-OD
MXR Distortion III
MJM London Fuzz
EHX Big Muff
Fender Dual Showman aka "Evil Twin" is an option...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Maybe a Vibro Champ XD or Champ 600? Those are the lowest wattage Fender tube amps I can think of...
Quote by Raijouta
Fender Dual Showman aka "Evil Twin" is an option...

Too loud.

You could get something like a nice Champ clone or maybe a Vox AC4TV. You don't have a lot of options that low in the wattage. You could also check out the Marshall Class 5 but it's not going to sound like a Fender.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I was thinking about playing a champ 600 and an ac4tv with a a/b selector.
The 600 little overdriven and the vox cranked.

Good idea ??
Seagull Rustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
MXR GT-OD
MXR Distortion III
MJM London Fuzz
EHX Big Muff
Sounds like a bit of a waste to me. Personally I would just buy one and then save up for a bigger amp just in case you deside to jam/gig. If you like the idea of two, go for it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'd go down the modelling route if it's really got to be that quiet. Most of the micro-amps (Zvex Nano, Blackheart Killer Ant etc) have more of a marshall voicing.

Try downloading a trial version of Amplitube 3 or Amplitube Fender. If you like it, spend your amp money on a good USB interface and the full software. The Fender version even has a very good Blues Jr model!

If you're not convinced by modelling, check out a few vids like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1aWBOvS2iU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLPBYJmibJc
Last edited by kyle62 at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by kyle62
I'd go down the modelling route if it's really got to be that quiet. Most of the micro-amps (Zvex Nano, Blackheart Killer Ant etc) have more of a marshall voicing.

Try downloading a trial versi of Amplitube 3 or Amplitube Fender. If you like it, spend your amp money on a good USB interface and the full software.

The modelling route wouldn't be so bad for at home noodling. Amplitube is amazing if you have the patience to make the tones. I have like a bazillion clips on my profile.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I sold my super champ XD too, hated it.
Seagull Rustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
MXR GT-OD
MXR Distortion III
MJM London Fuzz
EHX Big Muff