Page 1 of 2
I though I would show you guys the kitty I got last week. I finally got a chance to upload some pics, so I thought I would show you guys. Her name's Smokey.

And that ones of her laying on my stepdads stomach.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
D'awwwwwww kitty :3

*ahem* yes. Quite.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Nice! But the question is...

Will it Blend?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
good thing she's cute..
because she'll never be funny or like good music

I love kittens!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
>_>

<_<

Cain-poo

can they be friends?

edit: Isaboo is not currently pictured, since I don't have another cute picture of her. she's a black kitty
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by BeastlyBassist
D'awwwwwww kitty :3

Quote by Zoot Allures
:3
that is all

Agreed.
Promise me you won't let it roam around all day, shitting on other people's lawns. Keep that motherfucker within visual range at all times.
Watching: Stranger Things
Playing: BF1, DOOM, Witcher 3
Reading: Alastair Reynolds - Chasm City
Listening: RTJ

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
my kittehs want to be friends with your kitteh:

OT:
awwww :3
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Its so fluffeh!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by lordofthefood1
good thing she's cute..

Hey, mine like Slipknot!

Oh, wait..
once again

the pit has been defeated by simple kittens
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Not a lot of cat lovers on UG it seems, or at least they don't want to admit it. Like the last shot. That's a cat that know how to get some serious Zs.
Quote by lordofthefood1
good thing she's cute..

I love kittens!

Bullshit.
She's funny as shit. I had to get her out of my moms room, and she's behind the door, and she pokes her head out, and when she sees me she pulls her head back.
Then yesterday I was on the computer, and she climbs up the couch just so she can poke her head over the cushion. After she watches me for about 30 secs. she goes by where the chord is hanging, and starts chasing her tail around it.

Also whenever I listen to Chris Cornell, Tom Waits, or Pearl Jam she comes and sits on my chest, and just stares at the speakers. So I would say that she likes music. I think she's a keeper.

And yes Latte they can be friends.

IRISH_EDIT: Smokey can be friends with your kitty too Bartender.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by damian_91
We could create a kitty army to support our Reptilian Overlords.

I would rather have the kitty army support our robot overlords.
>.>
<.<
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I would rather have the kitty army support our robot overlords.
>.>
<.<

You mean the robot overlords who are under direct command of our butterfly overlords?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Kevin19
This thread is in need of Momentosis, so he can burn admire your cat.

I forgot about that.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by damian_91
You mean the robot overlords who are under direct command of our butterfly overlords?

What other robot overlords would I be talking about

Quote by Kevin19
This thread is in need of Momentosis, so he can burn admire your cat.

Oh my.

I was just thinking about that last night after I smoked a pipe. I was laughing my ass off for about 15 minutes.
Quote by L2112Lif
KITTEH!!!

kitteh kitteh kitteh kittehhhhhhh~!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by ilikepirates
Can my bunny and your kitty be friends?

Only if your bunny shares it's carrot.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Deadlock Riff
ಥ_ಥ

so much joy

What the hell how the hell did you do that smiley but with tears? what the hell!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
What the hell how the hell did you do that smiley but with tears? what the hell!

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't ask because I thought I would sound like a dumbass.

So how did you do it?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Oyface
Can my kitty be friends too?

Oh wait, she's dead

Sorry to hear man.

I hope you, and your family can move on, and that the cat rests in piece.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't ask because I thought I would sound like a dumbass.

So how did you do it?

Copy paste is the easiest way.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Sorry to hear man.

I hope you, and your family can move on, and that the cat rests in piece.

It's been like 5 years

I still miss her though
Quote by Oyface
It's been like 5 years

I still miss her though

I still miss my dogs, and we had to give them away 2 years ago. I had another one that ran away 7 yrs ago, and I still think about her all the time.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I still miss my dogs, and we had to give them away 2 years ago. I had another one that ran away 7 yrs ago, and I still think about her all the time.

Aww, that sucks

We couldn't keep our cat because I got allergic
And no one wanted her, so we had to bring her to the vet to kill her
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

So how did you do it?

Theyre called Kannada letters. i use ALT + (numbersequence) but when i made my computer i set it up for use with 20 different languages.

I am Indian after all.

Litterally it says ಥ_ಥ = Tha _ Tha

which of course makes no sense.

EDIT: also if youre using a regular computer put &#????; (???? = the four number sequence) ಝ = &# 3229 (w/o the space)
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Aug 20, 2010,
Page 1 of 2