So Iam trying to find a reasonable price for my guitar maybe you can help me out. What do you think its worth

I want to state this first THIS IS NOT THE CUSTOM SHOP EDITION. I went to Detroit a few years back and got to play a custom shop lenny and thought there is no way this guitar is worth 17,000. So I went and had one made. It is identicle to the custom shop one, from the repaired headstock, cig burns, micky mantle signature,left handed tremelo bar, everything is the same all the way down to the small cracks in the pick guard. Super fat neck, custom 7.5 percent overwound hand wound pete biltoft pickups(If you dont know who this is do some research he is world known for his pickups). I had a setup done and have 12s on it now. All the parts are from vintage fender strats from the tuners to the rare fat neck.

This guitar is the best sounding and playing strat I have ever played. The sound will blow your mind. I have played with hundreds of musicians and they all love this guitar and cant believe how wonderfully vintage it sounds and looks. I have played with tons of strat players and as soon as they pick this one up they cant put it down and makes there strats sound like crap. The pickups are amazing and make the texas specials look bad. I cant say enough about it.I cant believe Iam selling my strat, but I just got into nursing school in hawaii and need money for tuition, A guy has to do what a guy has to do. email me if you have any questions. COMES WITH HARD SHELL CASE
Quote by godsrocks2000
So Iam trying to find a reasonable price for my guitar maybe you can help me out. What do you think its worth

I want to state this first THIS IS NOT THE CUSTOM SHOP EDITION. I went to Detroit a few years back and got to play a custom shop lenny and thought there is no way this guitar is worth 17,000. So I went and had one made. It is identicle to the custom shop one, from the repaired headstock, cig burns, micky mantle signature,left handed tremelo bar, everything is the same all the way down to the small cracks in the pick guard. Super fat neck, custom 7.5 percent overwound hand wound pete biltoft pickups(If you dont know who this is do some research he is world known for his pickups). I had a setup done and have 12s on it now. All the parts are from vintage fender strats from the tuners to the rare fat neck.

This guitar is the best sounding and playing strat I have ever played. The sound will blow your mind. I have played with hundreds of musicians and they all love this guitar and cant believe how wonderfully vintage it sounds and looks. I have played with tons of strat players and as soon as they pick this one up they cant put it down and makes there strats sound like crap. The pickups are amazing and make the texas specials look bad. I cant say enough about it.I cant believe Iam selling my strat, but I just got into nursing school in hawaii and need money for tuition, A guy has to do what a guy has to do. email me if you have any questions. COMES WITH HARD SHELL CASE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160470430647&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154 here is link for pics
your not allowed to have links to ebay on thisd dude u should probably take it off
So you paid almost 4 grand for this and now you only want $1300, thats a damned shame, But it´s still just a guitar so the price is reasonable I think.