Page 1 of 2
What's the worst live performance you have ever seen in your life? (Video footage, youtube) Leave your submission with a youtube link (Or name of show, year etc) below, hopefully I'll see one worse enough where the crowd boo's ^.^.
Last edited by FRr3AkOnALEaSh at Aug 20, 2010,
Slayer just did a Rock am Ring in germany a couple of months ago and it was broadcast live on mtv, Talk about sucks, I can not believe anyone would listen to that shit ever. I don´t know what a cd from them sounds like but live I would´nt pay to see that shit.
Soilent Green-didn't have a whole lot of energy or variation in guitar techniques
Lordi-annoying.....aggravating.......enraging.......period
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Chase & Status. They sucked. I hate them but they were on at The Warriors Dance Festival, thought I'd check them out...they failed. Does it Offend You, Yeah! were better.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Def Leppard on any recent tour. Jeeesus.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
We Came As Romans can't play their songs at all, and even I can play their songs... So...
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Trivium when they were supporting Iron Maide, but I can't stand Trivium.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Nearly everything I've seen from Eric Johnson. The man has absolutely no stage presence whatsoever.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Flyleaf on the Music As A Weapon III tour at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago in 2007 were pretty terrible.

Didn't really care for In This Moment at Mayhem Fest on July 31st of this year in Noblesville either.

Come to think of it, Halestorm was also bad opening for Avenged Sevenfold at the Murat last February.... Hmmm.... I'm noticing a trend.
Quote by vsdornelas
This is the worst Guns N' Roses cover of all time. I died a little inside after watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82IhQDgySzU

WTF!? They're all playing at completely different tempos. How do people play as bad as this and think they are sounding good!?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
50% of megadeth live shows. awesome album work, but man dave and co. are the shittiest performers ever
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
there was this cover band of high schoolers called I Hate Boy and their videos were from a relay for life. They were the worst videos I've seen. Sadly, I can't find them on YouTube anymore.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Personally i love Muse - but some of most recent shows have been a bit lack luster and repetitive. But probably not the worst ever

That Take That cover of Smells like Teens was beyond belief - i mean, i just don't get it

Actually the worst performance i've EVER seen was from GlasVegas - the drummer had one big drum for an entire support set, and all she did was hit it like every 5 seconds. And the band itself was shit, but the drummer really annoyed me. You're a drummer supporting Muse and you bring a single drum? A SINGLE DRUM!?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
Personally i love Muse - but some of most recent shows have been a bit lack luster and repetitive. But probably not the worst ever

+100

Except when I seen them a month a go they weren't the same as usual, they played a great set list and were really energetic
Two of my friends saw Buckcherry opening for A7X and said they got booed throughout their entire set
Page 1 of 2