Do you do it?

Me and my family usually just throw all our papaer to the paper trash can, and we keep all our empty plastic bottles for a while then go throw them out at the recycling bin, Im not a recycling fanatic but it's better then nothing

How about you pit?
Do you recycle or that you do not care for the enviorment?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I recycle old threads from the pit....oh wait

OT: My family do our fair share
I must be a bad person, I never recycle anything, and I also think the world is going to hell in a handbasket anyway.

so.. what will recycling do when the sun burns out

hah!
*~The silence is deafening as the city blinks through the cimmerian twilight
Quote by jasminegreentea
I must be a bad person, I never recycle anything, and I also think the world is going to hell in a handbasket anyway.

so.. what will recycling do when the sun burns out

hah!

The sun will burn out in a couple of billion years I belive, if we dont recycle the planet will become a pile of garbage sooner then the sun burning out.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Well there really isn't a place to recycle anything but old metal/aluminum cans here. We do that though.
I used to recycle everything, but recycling resources and saving materials and money doesn't exist in the US military.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Meh, that only thing i have to toss out is strings, ramen bowls, and papers with ideas i scrapped.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I've always done it, though I'm suspicious about the actual environmental benefit.

Something tells me it just saves the city money on landfill space.

The electric car is a crock of shit, too, because you're just farting out exhaust at the power plant instead of your tail pipe.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I'm also saving my D'addario string packs, I guess they probably recycle them when you send them in for rewards.
Quote by UntilISleep
I'm also saving my D'addario string packs, I guess they probably recycle them when you send them in for rewards.

Hell yeah. I've been doing that for awhile too.

On topic, we always recycle plastic bottles and cans and beer bottles.
Haven't looked into paper yet though.
PSN: Pancakehead3

Add me and say you're from UG
Quote by salgala2000
In philly they made a new law, if police find more than 5 recylable things in your garbage, you get a 50$ fine. And yes, i recycle

They are going to look through your garbage?
That is stupid and pointless and dirty.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
i've always recycled.

got my parents into it at home, was part of the student initiative that took charge of recycling at college, got them to start recycling at my job.

i don't understand why people don't do it. it really isn't hard, especially if you have municipal recycling that just takes everything at once. you don't even have to sort anymore.
Quote by uhh_me?
i've always recycled.

got my parents into it at home, was part of the student initiative that took charge of recycling at college, got them to start recycling at my job.

i don't understand why people don't do it. it really isn't hard, especially if you have municipal recycling that just takes everything at once. you don't even have to sort anymore.

Yeah After a while It just becomes a habit, it doesnt take a long time or anything, usually people who dont do it are too selfish, too lazy or just dont care.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by uhh_me?
i've always recycled.

exacly this.
Quote by uhh_me?
i've always recycled.

Not everyone has that, though. We have seperate bins for glass, cans, plastics and paper(the last two of which are actually sacks), so they don't exactly fit snugly in the kitchen next to our bin.
Plus, apparently, we have to wash the cans, plastics and glass before putting them in the bins. And remove any paper from the cans.
Quote by MightyAl
Not everyone has that, though. We have seperate bins for glass, cans, plastics and paper(the last two of which are actually sacks), so they don't exactly fit snugly in the kitchen next to our bin.
Plus, apparently, we have to wash the cans, plastics and glass before putting them in the bins. And remove any paper from the cans.

After a while it just becomes a habit, even if you dont belive it helps the enviorment if you just throw it away it will get buried and just take useless space.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Recycling often pollutes the environment more because of the amount of energy it takes to run a truck to pick everything up and run the machines to recycle the materials (compared to the cost of getting new materials). But that aside, we recycle. My mom recycles anything she possibly can and I love her.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by MightyAl

my understanding is that more and more places are moving to the one (or two; one for paper and one for other things) bin system.

i can understand it being a bit of a hassle to wash everything out, but don't most people do that anyway?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
After a while it just becomes a habit, even if you dont belive it helps the enviorment if you just throw it away it will get buried and just take useless space.

I don't have a problem with recycling.
I just think that my local council has decided to try and make me recycle in the least efficient way possible, because they're forcing me to do a whole bunch of work that really could be done by a machine, after the stuff is collected.
Quote by uhh_me?
my understanding is that more and more places are moving to the one (or two; one for paper and one for other things) bin system.

i can understand it being a bit of a hassle to wash everything out, but don't most people do that anyway?

It's a bit of a hassle, and there's the storage issue - the bins have to stay in the garage, because there isn't room for them in the house. The paper and glass get collected one week, the cans and plastics the next.
Last edited by MightyAl at Aug 20, 2010,
I recycle.

I think most people seem to struggle to merely put things in any sort of waste disposal system though. The floor is preferred too often, lazy gits...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
My house has 5 different bins for recycling: brown for garden waste, a white sack for plastic and cardboard, blue bins for tins and glass and a blue bag for paper. And yes, I use them.
I also think that there are way too many people on this planet. Even if people made things that bio-degrade by themselves so we wouldn't have to recycle... people are always going to make some sort of biomass for their own existence.

how come people did not care about recycling earlier? Or taking care of the environment earlier. I know my ancestors really tried to make our existence less of an imprint on the environment, using everything they took ect ect. But then many of the ideals and values of the native people at the time were not considered important ( caring for the environment, equality for men and women, less importance on materialism etc etc) It wasn't until the industrial revolution is when the environment began to take a huge hit.

Too bad we can't go back to using all natural things
*~The silence is deafening as the city blinks through the cimmerian twilight
I'll be dead by the time the Sun expands but I recycle as much as I can x)
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I recycle a lot less since I stopped drinking.

My pecs and biceps are flabby, too, as I used to have quite a load to haul out every week. Now the bin weighs, like, 5 lbs.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

My family recycle, but as the recycling box is outside and the regular bin is inside. I don't.
It's a law in the state I live in to recycle can/bottles that can be recycled. So every couple of months or so we bring them in and exchange 'em for money. :P

Other than that though, no not really, don't really pay that much attention to anything else like paper.
Quote by BuckinFuffalo
Another chord guy thread

Yes. My family recycles.

You know it

@I-Duck-Llamas You cant go outside for the recycling bin?
It's not like its a long walk or anything.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Yes, I think it's mandatory here in Belgium (anyone care to verify?). Glass goes separate from biodegradable waste which goes separate from chemical waste which goes separate from PMD-type plastic which goes separate from paper and carton. Everything else goes in one big brown bag.
My mum ensures the family recycles absolutely everythin. Dad doesn't really care, but left to his own devices, he does it out of habit xD I figure it's not really going far out of your way, for what it's worth to... I don't know, the planet as a whole xD
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.