my brother said you can make guitar strings from spagehteti but it would get so soft when you cook it so it wouldn't work!

has anyone ever tried to use fishing wire on a guitar? if it worked, wouldn't it be cheap as chips?
No, stop making threads.

Now you'z on my turfs mate.

Also, fishing wire is not magnetic as a pickup would not work with it. *REPORTED FOR CLOSURE*
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I have been told many times that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but whoever said that is obviously wrong.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
I have been told many times that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but whoever said that is obviously wrong.

ignore him, he's been making threads all day.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Even if it does work, it'll sound like balls. Did you really sign up just to post a bunch of stupid threads? You aren't going to get people on UG to like you by posting a bunch of threads in every forum about stupid stuff. In fact, it will accomplish just the opposite. Slow down, think before you post, and try posting in some other people's threads for awhile.
yes yes you can!!! you can also make them using worms(really long ones) and thin snakes(as long as they arent rattle snakes,I find it quite hard to wrap them around the bridge)..cause of that rattle thingy...so then you can get em for absolutely free!!

you're a genius...
Quote by chase09
Even if it does work, it'll sound like balls. Did you really sign up just to post a bunch of stupid threads? You aren't going to get people on UG to like you by posting a bunch of threads in every forum about stupid stuff. In fact, it will accomplish just the opposite. Slow down, think before you post, and try posting in some other people's threads for awhile.

no, i just wanted to know about this.

so you're saying it might actually work? is it worth trying? just for fun? or am i wasting my time?
Quote by bono_from_u2
no, i just wanted to know about this.

so you're saying it might actually work? is it worth trying? just for fun? or am i wasting my time?

Yes it will work. Go get some spaghetti noodles and fishing line, string up your axe, and stop making stupid threads.

*reported*
Quote by guitarsftw

I said that, and I'm not wrong.