a used MIM Fender?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Maybe a Squire Deluxe or Classic Vibe
What kind of amp are you using?
Last edited by Matt420740 at Aug 20, 2010,
Quote by randomhero93
a used MIM Fender?

BOOM!

I've picked up two MIM Strats for $200 and $250 bucks, seperate from craigslist.
They're really good guitars, especially once you throw some Noiseless pups in 'em.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
squiers are good its what i have and its not as horrible as everybody makes them sound
Quote by stratdud39

i just facepalmed your facepalm

Quote by whalepudding
Hitler has been a villain in more films and ruined more hairstyles by association alone than any other suggestions.
Used MIM Fender, for squiers the classic vibe series are the only squiers worth having IMO.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
thanks, ill keep checking ebay for them. Im pretty picky about the color i want. The body needs to be all white. Not that ugly yellow/greenish white but white white, u know?
look for a used one
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Yamaha Pacifica. Very good value for money and in my opinion much better than what Squier are currently offering.
Quote by crazygnr1996
thanks, ill keep checking ebay for them. Im pretty picky about the color i want. The body needs to be all white. Not that ugly yellow/greenish white but white white, u know?

I thought it was for recording

Yeah, I'd say keep searching eBay, craigslist. Something will turn up. But when it comes to good deals sometimes color isn't important, lol.