Hello T&C.

New song I've been working on over the last few days.

Now complete yet but it's currently at just under 4 mins.

Not got vocals, except for the first verse, but they aren't on the song.

Just looking for some feedback of what I've done so far.

Thanks and C4C.

guitar edit94: Changed the tempo a little bit.
Attachments:
Hell May Be Your Friend, But It Sure Ain't Mine.zip
Last edited by guitar ben94 at Aug 22, 2010,
Hey man!

The intro was cool, though in my ears it could've been at a higher tempo, but then again that might just be me. And the harmony could've been earlier, felt it dragged on a bit, but that might change if you intend to put vocals on the song.

Bar 21 was awesome, that riff/lick was just completely awesome in my ears, loved it!

Bar 26 to 41 was really cool, the harmonies there were really cool.

All in all It's a really cool song, I enjoyed it very much. Though it would've been slightly cooler in a more upbeat tempo in my ears.

- K
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Quote by Kergash
Hey man!

The intro was cool, though in my ears it could've been at a higher tempo, but then again that might just be me. And the harmony could've been earlier, felt it dragged on a bit, but that might change if you intend to put vocals on the song.

Bar 21 was awesome, that riff/lick was just completely awesome in my ears, loved it!

Bar 26 to 41 was really cool, the harmonies there were really cool.

All in all It's a really cool song, I enjoyed it very much. Though it would've been slightly cooler in a more upbeat tempo in my ears.

- K

Thank's for the crit man.

And that'd be my bad on the whole tempo thing. When I first started playing it I had it on a lower tempo so I could play along with the instruments. Must have forgot to change it back, and even though I only lowered it by 5bpm, I makes it a bit too slow.

And I do intend to add vocals, but it's not completely finished yet, so parts of the song might still change.
Last edited by guitar ben94 at Aug 22, 2010,