ok, I go crazy when i play guitar jeje
and lately I notice that with my guitar
when I'm jumping it goes out of tune u___u
this is maybe, for the floating tremolo system, right?

and I was wondering...
with those ammm pull down only floyd rose, when jumping they go out of tune??

because i really want one guitar that i can go crazy with

any ideas? or should I keep with TOM bridge guitars u__u?

thanks in advance and sorry for my english jeje
Hardtail > Tremolo anyday. Try blocking your FR though, that should help tuning stability a lot.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
if you like your guitar and dong want to buy a new one, take a look at tremel-nos
Theyll help stabilize the bridge so it wont go out of tune
with a loating trem, the locking nut should stop it going out of tune, that's why the floyd rose sytem was designed the way it is, so you can jump up and down whilst whammying at the same time
You should make sure your strings arent ancient either; with the locking nut, strings shouldn't be going out of tune too much. If they are, its usually a sign that its time for a new set.
Quote by JagerSlushy
Hardtail > Tremolo anyday.

That's your opinion not a fact, don't state it like one. I have a floyd rose on my guitar and have never had a problem moving around on stage other than hitting the bar by accident. Try jumping around without the bar in and see if maybe you were just hitting it by accident.
If your floyd is a real floyd and not a crappy licensed floyd then you shouldn't have this problem.

I use guitars with a trem religiously and never have them go out of tune unless I whack my headstock on something.

sounds weird that it would happen with the locking nut and all, but I guess head trauma messes everything up :P
Last edited by iduno871 at Aug 20, 2010,
Well, here's most people's issue. Those locking nuts -- set them so that they only rest upon the strings. Don't tighten them down all the way. Let them rest on the top of the strings. And make sure you're hand tightening them -- do NOT use an allen wrench!

I had a guitar tech tell me this one time, very knowledgeable guy called John. John said that doing what I just described allows the guitar to stay in tune better. You can also still use the tuning pegs to tune it. I've followed John's advice for a few years now, and the only time I have tuning issues is when I replace the strings. That doesn't last very long though, about a week or two, and it's expected with any guitar.

Edit: DO NOT DROP IT AGAIN, especially on the headstock side. ARGHH! Damn you, TS!
the thing is that i jump in song that need the bar
and I'm so lazy to remove the bar jeje
and i think, when I jump the bar moves in many direction's and then it pull's up or pull's down the bar or something

its an original floyd
Quote by iduno871
If your floyd is a real floyd and not a crappy licensed floyd then you shouldn't have this problem.

i have a licensed floyd and i never have a problem with tuning stability.
I think I sad the wrong things
when I jump the tremolo or bar moves and it raises or lowers the pitch
but just in that moment, the string's doesn't go out of tune

I'm so sorry guys

thats why I was asking about the other trems that lowers pitch only

sorry again!!
Quote by green969
if you like your guitar and dong want to buy a new one, take a look at tremel-nos
Theyll help stabilize the bridge so it wont go out of tune

You said dong.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab