hey, i just bought a Ibanez GIO from this little music shop and the dude said it was a ...rare...for lack of a better word guitar, being that there was only 50 sold in the US and 200 World Wide

its got a black finish, with Yellow hardware, and the fretboard is also yellow

i was just wondering if anyone knew about this or heard of it or anything
rareity or not, its still a pretty sweet guitar

but yeah...lemme know..
is it this?

if so,its quite rare alright..its a spring special...not sure about the actual numbers but quite rare I suppose
Quote by Stud_Muffin
http://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/img-010045116xl/guitar-bass-electric-guitars-electric-guitar-ibanez-gio-grgr010ltd-bk.jpg

Is it this one?

If so, what I can find, is basically, thats it is limited edition, with the product number GRG010LTD . However, I can't find anything about there only being 50, but I think it is new out this year.

yeah thats it

the dude at the store said there was only 50 sold in the US..
i dont know how true he was being...

its a pretty nice sounding guitar tho
that things pretty damn cool! if it plays well i'd grab it, replace a few parts, and have a seriously unique guitar. might not go up in value, but you probably won't see another one somewhere
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
that things pretty damn cool! if it plays well i'd grab it, replace a few parts, and have a seriously unique guitar. might not go up in value, but you probably won't see another one somewhere

yeah dude, its got a heavy feel when you crack up the distortion...sounds orgasmic on a clean channel...i wasnt really going for the whole rareity factor, i played it the first time i went to the store and it sounded great and it was on a little practice amp, and your right about being unique, i havent seen one like it especially the fretboard
it'll be worth more in the future if you don't mod it
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

being a gio i still wouldn't go for it.....
i didn't know Gio's have floating bridges either...cool
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by SomebodySomeone
being a gio i still wouldn't go for it.....
i didn't know Gio's have floating bridges either...cool

yep they have done for a while but at that price point you might as well save up a extra £50 and get a rg350