Hey all,

After searching my fingers off for the last hour, I thought I'd better ask here....

I want an unloaded 1 x 10 ext cab for my champion 600, so that I can put my Jensen P10r speaker to good use (when it arrives) as wanging it in my little brother's old MG30dfx is not really a long term solution...

Ideally just bare bones - to tolex, handle etc as I plan to do all of that later..

Any Ideas/links would be gratefully received.....
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
i'm not sure about barebones (you could always ask, i suppose), but you could consider mjw/martamp, matamp, tubetown in germany, mongotone, etc. I haven't tried any of them, but that's a bunch to be getting on with. There was also a company that made kits, but I can't think of the name...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Maybe look at Zilla cabinets? I'm not sure if they make un-covered/untolexed speaker cabs, but if you want something that bare bones why not look up the dimensions and build one yourself?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
ah zilla that's another option, i forgot about them. I knew i was forgetting someone. I haven't tried them either
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'm not sure about barebones (you could always ask, i suppose), but you could consider mjw/martamp, matamp, tubetown in germany, mongotone, etc. I haven't tried any of them, but that's a bunch to be getting on with. There was also a company that made kits, but I can't think of the name...

http://www.lopoline.com/catalog/item/6734352/6615734.htm

?
nah i think it was UK-based. I can't remember the name though, it might even have ceased trading
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys - much appreciated!

I found Torres amps eventually as well - they also do an amp building course which looks interesting......I may try their build a champ 600 with a 10" speaker in 3 days course..

@Raijouta - If I had the tools I would mate!!
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald