Hehe, went to guitar shop and came out with this!!!

Group pic

Yeh!!! The one and only Ibanez TS9. I just got it and I'm on holiday so I haven't had a chance to test it on my blackstar yet but only on my tiny little Roland Micro that I took with me (And a gibson les paul)

Review: Well I've only tested it on my Roland so I don't really have that much of an oppinion. It sounds smooth, really smooth and rich. When I get back home i'll give an extended review It gives a nice boost when the drives up and the tone control is good too, as it's cranked it has more treble and when backed off it is more mellow and has more low end. Can't wait to get it back, might post clips if I do. It is built like a tank, has no true bypass and the light is annoyingly dim but I can live with it.

Payed £109
Hnpd!
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Let me know how the TS-9 goes with the HT-5.. I'm quite curious and can't find a video/soundclip anywhere. My Bad Monkey is nice but everyone holds the TS-9 on a pedastal, it seems.
Looks nice. Sexy LP too!

HNPD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Advice on the TS9 -- Once you hit about 75% on the Level knob, you might here some popping of some sort. From experience and what my guitar teacher told me, 75% is the level at which the pedal levels out with the amp's volume (or something like that? Correct if wrong) and that you have to hit it equal to or past that to actually give yourself a volume boost.

In other words, I just leave mine around 90% most of the time