Usually allows you to blend your original clean tone into whatever sound you've got going out. I'm kind of guessing you're talking about some kind of effect pedal, you could be a bit more specific
USA Fender Precision w/ Badass III + SD 1/4 pounders
MIM Fender Jazz
T21 SansAmp VT Bass
Gallien Krueger MB212
Quote by Flaming Bass
Usually allows you to blend your original clean tone into whatever sound you've got going out. I'm kind of guessing you're talking about some kind of effect pedal, you could be a bit more specific

on an effect pedal then yes this is right.

if you are talking about on a bass itself, it blends the signal from two pickups.

so all the way clockwise means just neck pickup, all the way counterclockwise means just birgde pickup, in the middle is both equal, and you can everything in between.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
i was giving a schecter stilleto elite 5 recently and i've read that it has a 2 band eq(im guessing this means the 2 EMGS) and also a built in blend knob
Quote by shinhoman
on an effect pedal then yes this is right.

if you are talking about on a bass itself, it blends the signal from two pickups.

so all the way clockwise means just neck pickup, all the way counterclockwise means just birgde pickup, in the middle is both equal, and you can everything in between.

x

This, then.
USA Fender Precision w/ Badass III + SD 1/4 pounders
MIM Fender Jazz
T21 SansAmp VT Bass
Gallien Krueger MB212
Quote by ddvdga
i was giving a schecter stilleto elite 5 recently and i've read that it has a 2 band eq(im guessing this means the 2 EMGS) and also a built in blend knob

a two band EQ means you have one knob that affects your lows and another that affects your highs. you also ave a master vol and a blend knob
no sir away a papaya war is on