www.myspace.com/exylum

Just got new recordings mastered by MATT SOTELLO!!

Thats MATT SOTELLO OF ****ING DECREPIT BIRTH BITCHES.

So please check us out please and please let us know what you think please. We always loved you guys but **** you if you don't check this shit. For MATT SOTELLO's sake. He thanks you personally if you say good things.

He's like the Santa of death metal.

I C4C too and shit.

OH and look at our home videos if you want to live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BflaTDUivQw

Thank you guys.

It's alright, I guess. You definently need a better mic for the vocals, and he needs to try expand his range a bit. Personally, it's not my thing - so I have no clue of the originality used. I heard a few progressive licks here and there, which is nice. Drumming is self-explanatory deathmetal drumming, which works. Good luck with the future.
I despise death metal so I'll have nothing good to say if hear that. I'd give it a listen otherwise. Sorry bro
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Quote by paquiquinho
I despise death metal so I'll have nothing good to say if hear that. I'd give it a listen otherwise. Sorry bro

Even if death metal isnt for you check out our home videos. Its the next best thing! woo
Quote by QAZAR
Even if death metal isnt for you check out our home videos. Its the next best thing! woo

It's generic, and it finished up in the 90s. Sorry bro.