Ya but I don't have pics of it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by sketchy z
$61 Jack and coke?

its in Norwegian Krones I believe
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door

Bruce doesn't even drink, so that's five people. Though I assume some of the road crew was in on this.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Yeah, in USD it's only a $3,227.92
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by Msword7
its in Norwegian Krones I believe

Oh okay thats only about $10 a drink in CAD I believe.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by Assid Rane

it's just so many drinks...
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by sketchy z
Oh okay thats only about $10 a drink in CAD I believe.

$6.10 roughly actually
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Assid Rane

that's still a fair bit of money
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Drmckool
$6.10 roughly actually

I was just guessing, never been to Norway, but it looks so cool.
GO Islanders!

no, but a guy my dad knew once was on a business trip, and the company was paying all his expenses, so this guy orders a few bottles of really old wine worth like $10,000. needless to say, his company wasn't very happy with him.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
That's nothing, you shoulda seen the tab i ran up for those imported Swedish hookers i had last night

Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
lol slippery nipples
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Myself and 3 business associates racked up £500 in a fairly quite night in a London bar. That bar tab only works out at about 2 grand in UK money which isn't that bad.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I cant believe these stories, I go to the pub and blow $100(CAD) and hate myself the next morning.
GO Islanders!

Quote by the_wassel
Slippery... nipple?
Drinks are named after acronyms built from the first letter of the alcohol contained in them so stupid bartenders (and women amirite?) can remember them. For instance a Dirty Mother has Bad Kids (Brandy Kahlua). A Slow Comfortable Scew up against a Wall, is Sloe Gin, SoCo with a Screwdriver base topped with another drink mix called a Harvey Wallbanger (Galiano and something else I can't remember.)

Slippery Nipples are made with Sambuca and Baileys so IDK ... Sweaty Boobs? sounds good to me.
Last edited by Deaddog at Aug 21, 2010,
Pretty sure Alexi does that every day and with the full band, probably 2x that...just saying
Quote by Deaddog
Drinks are named after acronyms built from the first letter of the alcohol contained in them so stupid bartenders (and women amirite?) can remember them. For instance a Dirty Mother has Bad Kids (Brandy Kahlua). A Slow Comfortable Scew up against a Wall, is Sloe Gin, SoCo with a Screwdriver base topped with another drink mix called a Harvey Wallbanger (Galiano and something else I can't remember.)

Slippery Nipples are made with Sambuca and Baileys so IDK ... Sweaty Boobs? sounds good to me.

Never in my fourteen year old life have I felt so edumacated.
They probably bought the whole bar a round or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6, or.... for the whole night until they felt the need to stop buying rounds for everyone.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by the_wassel
Never in my fourteen year old life have I felt so edumacated.

*teehee* your 14. i guess i shouldnt be talking either

OT: that actually sounds awesome. i'd try it
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
That's a lotta Guinness!
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by Nelsean
They probably bought the whole bar a round or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6, or.... for the whole night until they felt the need to stop buying rounds for everyone.

Probably this, or the whole tour crew was drinking with them.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
27 slippery nipples.........

Did one of them have an unfortunate accident?
Quote by COBHC1
I lol'd

First lol row
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
They will be twin boys named God and Satan and I will make them fight each other.

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/index.shtml
Quote by sg255
If I cross the street to get away from them, then it's a latino.
Quote by Nelsean

This has to be. I really don't think that the 5 of the guys in the band who drink could do that on their own.
$3,227.92?

That's nothing. Not even a typical night out for me. I'd take pictures, but like a real man I'm too drunk to move by the end of the night.
I racked up like $2800, not counting tips, at an expensive club. I was buying drinks for random people though.
Quote by Das_Skittles

Bruce doesn't even drink, so that's five people. Though I assume some of the road crew was in on this.

Bruce does drink. I saw them in Dublin 3 weeks ago and they were all given pints of Guinness. Bruce chugged most of his before Hallowed Be Thy Name, and the time before that he definitely chugged it before the the encore

OT: worst damage anyone i know has done is about £250, personally about £50 in the students union, so thats a hell of a lot of drink
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by DegaDeth at Aug 22, 2010,