egnater tweaker vs night train vs tiny terror

obviously im looking for a small head lol

i play some metal mostly hard rock classic rock luv me some gain

$$ is not an option out of these 3 what would you get? having a hard time decide

also i have an american hss strat and a bc rich
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

BC Rich Warlock with EMG 81 85

Ibanez rg770dx
Do you need a clean channel? Because I'd choose a Jet City JCA20 over all 3 of those for sure.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i mean id like one but its not crucial ill look into the jca20 do you own it?
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

Ibanez rg770dx
Quote by RetroBasement
i mean id like one but its not crucial ill look into the jca20 do you own it?

Yes, I have one.

The Tweaker is a pretty cool little amp, I quite enjoyed that one, but the voicing switches didn't do as much as I thought they would. It also doesn't have as much gain as the JCA, and overall just didn't has as much of a focused, defined tone. I've owned a shit ton of high end amps over the years and the JCA gives some very expensive amps a run for their money. I mean, I love my Framus Cobra and Peavey Ultra... but right now, my favorite amp is the JCA
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yes, I have one.

The Tweaker is a pretty cool little amp, I quite enjoyed that one, but the voicing switches didn't do as much as I thought they would. It also doesn't have as much gain as the JCA, and overall just didn't has as much of a focused, defined tone. I've owned a shit ton of high end amps over the years and the JCA gives some very expensive amps a run for their money. I mean, I love my Framus Cobra and Peavey Ultra... but right now, my favorite amp is the JCA

sounds good dude thanks. how does this do with pedals? also what would u rec. as a good cab. also this is good for bedroom volumish right?

thanks alot man
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

Ibanez rg770dx
If money is not an option, for 25 dollars (US) more than the tiny you can purchase a JCA 50H, which has 2 channels and I assume more clean headroom than the 20, a huge shortcoming in the JCA20.

If you can't do that, I'd vote for the JCA20.
Gear
3rd Power Amplification HD100
Splawn Competition
Marshall 1987x
Vox AC30C2

Charvel San Dimas 1 2H
2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Strat

Check out my YouTube channel!
With these amps, it's all about preference. I hear tons of people loving the Tweaker and saying it nails the Vox sound among other things. I hear people saying the HT-20 is the best hard rock/metal combo at that price. All of UG seems to love the JCA20, but if you use time-based effects the lack of an effects loop may put you off.