i just started some shit with the dude ahead of me in taco bell. hilarious. he had an FL license plate.

"i know you can **** up an election, but how are you ****ing up a simple drive thru order?"

he kept giving me the finger and then kept brake-checking me when i tried to get to the window. he requested that taco bell piss in my burrito. i then leveled with the lady since the girls at the window were democrats as was i. i accused the guy in front of me of being a racist republican.
#DTWD
Quote by captaincrunk
Wonderful. Blog? i'll give you a kudos.

Quit your wonderful, fanstical, lies.
Ive been in quite a few uncomfortable drive thru situations, but thats because I worked at KFC for a while.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by Mudmen190
Quit your wonderful, fanstical, lies.

I really would.

I rear ended a guy at a drive thru who kept yelling at me and the girl I was with at the time. He crossed the line when he threw a Miller bottle that shattered on my windshield! He was in a tiny little Chevy Cavelier and I was in my Crown Vic so I pushed him all the way to the end of the drive through, reversed back to the window where my food was ready, and got the hell out of there!
Went through a taco bell with a 4 person car that had six people in it, plus a kid in the drunk...i mean...trunk...we ordered with no problems, that i can remember...and we pulled up to the window and a COP HANDED US OUR FOOD. He laughed and walked away. It was in a college town and his job is to patrol this taco bell 8 hours every weekend night Th-Fri-Sat from 10pm to 6am. I guess he didn't feel like doing his job at that moment...

I broke a sweat just re-telling that. Scary shit.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by captaincrunk
I really would.

I rear ended a guy at a drive thru who kept yelling at me and the girl I was with at the time. He crossed the line when he threw a Miller bottle that shattered on my windshield! He was in a tiny little Chevy Cavelier and I was in my Crown Vic so I pushed him all the way to the end of the drive through, reversed back to the window where my food was ready, and got the hell out of there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpNtbyz3DEE
Pretend it's the scene in Police Academy where the big black guy flips the car.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Went through a taco bell with a 4 person car that had six people in it, plus a kid in the drunk...i mean...trunk...we ordered with no problems, that i can remember...and we pulled up to the window and a COP HANDED US OUR FOOD. He laughed and walked away. It was in a college town and his job is to patrol this taco bell 8 hours every weekend night Th-Fri-Sat from 10pm to 6am. I guess he didn't feel like doing his job at that moment...

This is the internet, the use of the backspace key is allowed.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
This is the internet, the use of the backspace key is allowed.

I think you missed what I was trying to do there. We were drunk. So I did some wordplay there! Yay wordplay!

I forgot though, this is the internet, where everyone can hide behind their keyboard and wait for a chance to take a shot at someone! Yay interwebz!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by primusfan
i just started some shit with the dude ahead of me in taco bell. hilarious. he had an FL license plate.

"i know you can **** up an election, but how are you ****ing up a simple drive thru order?"

he kept giving me the finger and then kept brake-checking me when i tried to get to the window. he requested that taco bell piss in my burrito. i then leveled with the lady since the girls at the window were democrats as was i. i accused the guy in front of me of being a racist republican.

wow, you're sooo cool!
Not really, but I have gotten into a fight with the Burger I bought from McDonald's after eating it and shitting it out tonight. Almost thought that big n tasty almost got me but I got that piece of shit down and out in no time.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by BrokenDstring
I think you missed what I was trying to do there. We were drunk. So I did some wordplay there! Yay wordplay!

I forgot though, this is the internet, where everyone can hide behind their keyboard and wait for a chance to take a shot at someone! Yay interwebz!

I almost started a fight with the guy I took to Mcdonalds one night. It was just after whatever time they start serving breakfast, and he bitched for a solid 3 mins through the mic about how he wanted a mcchicken or some shit. Then when we got to the window, he started asking the lady for free food.

Moral of the story: Don't take drunk pricks to get fast food at 3:30 in the morning, no matter what they offer.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by BrokenDstring

so you were drunk and driving?
Quote by toine
so you were drunk and driving?

I should have clarified, no i was not driving and the driver was not drunk. Still, 6 of 7 were.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
i've told the manager at mcdonalds to get ****ed.

i went through the drive thru and ordered two meals and left, as i got home i looked and found it was just four large fries split between the two bags.

i was a bit annoyed but it was a small mistake on part of the young girl at the window so i was only going to be cool about it when i went back.

as I've walked in i've noticed the manager looking at the bag which had my burgers inside it and not knowing what's going on. she's noticed me walk up, and she knows they're mine so she pipes up in this smart arse attitude..."you forgot something didn't you????"

ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
i've told the manager at mcdonalds to get ****ed.

i went through the drive thru and ordered two meals and left, as i got home i looked and found it was just four large fries split between the two bags.

i was a bit annoyed but it was a small mistake on part of the young girl at the window so i was only going to be cool about it when i went back.

as I've walked in i've noticed the manager looking at the bag which had my burgers inside it and not knowing what's going on. she's noticed me walk up, and she knows they're mine so she pipes up in this smart arse attitude..."you forgot something didn't you????"

ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

"No, you forgot something, bitch. My free food for having to come back to get the food I already payed for, and for copping an attitude with a paying customer."

At least thats what I would have said. But then again, I'm just an asshole who probably wouldn't have gotten any free food.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
^^ From testimonies from friends, I've figured I could learn a lot about patience and people in general when you work a drive-thru.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by primusfan

you are so ****ING cool, do you want an award?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
you are so ****ING cool, do you want an award?

I'm pretty sure the "yer so cool" card has been played already...but hey beat it in the ground cause THIS IS THE PIT and we can do that sh¡t if we want to!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
i went to wendy's last night. i tried to order a spicy chicken wrap, but they told me there would be a 5 minute wait on it. then i tried to order 2, 5 piece nuggets and they told me there would be a 5 minute wait on that too.

at first i was all like RAGE, then i realized it just meant that the food would be made to order and really hot when i got it. so i ordered all three and a small fry, and pulled up to the window to wait for a few minutes for my food.

and when i got my food, the chicken was so hot it almost burned my mouth eating it.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Wow... Um, I hope he's just drunk right now, because I don't think people this stupid should be able to drive...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Wow... Um, I hope he's just drunk right now, because I don't think people this stupid should be able to drive...

Really?

I've seen your posts... and I think I can distinctly hear the pot calling the kettle black.

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by SG_dave
Are you drunk primus?

I could have sworn your threads used to be cooler, you used to rip people for posting threads like this.

Honestly, it's at least a specific thread that has possibilities for sharing stories and commenting on other people's experiences. But I guess that's for songwriting and lyrics forum, right? Oh well :'(