Which one do you prefer? Action, neck, pups, finish ect.

Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

highway 1 is a more modern strat, 22 frets, flatter radius, etc.

classic player is more vintage, though with a few more modern appointments.

really depends on whether you want a more modern or more vintage strat. the classic is more vintage again.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by CharlieSlyster
Which one do you prefer? Action, neck, pups, finish ect.

which one do you prefer?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
which one do you prefer?

we have a winner!

vs threads like this are against the rules. if you are looking for something specific and can give info about you and what you want, we can help. if you just want to know which of two things is better/prefered in no context, it is pointless.