Hey guys.

I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half as of now. Recently I've lost all motivation to pick up my guitar and practice, I can't even jam for 2 minutes. I'm starting to lose all of my passion for music and I don't know what to do now. I'm even thinking about stopping everything to do with music and guitar.

What should I do?
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Hey guys.

I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half as of now. Recently I've lost all motivation to pick up my guitar and practice, I can't even jam for 2 minutes. I'm starting to lose all of my passion for music and I don't know what to do now. I'm even thinking about stopping everything to do with music and guitar.

What should I do?

Do it.

IN some time, maybe a week or less, you'd feel like picking guitar up again. No point in playing if you don't want to. Find yourself something else to do until you feel like it again.
take a time off... Listen to other kind of music, another genres, or even the songs you love... It'll make you want to be able to play those songs... It works for me
Yeah, Every guitar player has a phase where they lose steam for awhile, Just step away from the guitar for a few days and do something else. Go get a new CD or go to a concert; anything to re-inspire you
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.