It will work.

That's a shitty cab though. Save your pennies and buy a better amp.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
it isnt a well made cab. i suggest grabbing a higher quality 1x12 or 2x12. you can pick up a nice avatar 1x12 for the same price new. you could probably get an avatar 2x12 for a similar price if you went used.
epic rawkstar tonez...

what those two guys said.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Go ahead and get the MG. If you have a Line 6 Spider head, there is no need to indulge in a pricier cab. You'll get the tones you want.
- Paul Reed Smith Custom 24
- Fender USA Strat
- Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
- Orange PPC-212OB Cab
- Marshall JTM600 Head
- Marshall JTM410 Cab
^but who would want that tone?

he's in scotland so avatar is prob not a good value unless a used one pops up.

I do like the used 112 or 212 idea. Look for used Marshall, Orange, Lopoline, Laney cabs etc. The MG cab is particularly crappy.
damn, and im ususally so good at looking at locations when suggesting things too...

um, the framus fr212 is about the same price on thomann as the mg412a. or you could grab the harley benton g212 and put some nicer speakers in it if you wanted.
If you want a budget cab that will be good for what you have now and what you may get in the future, I'd say, find a Hiwatt Maxwatt 4x12. No messing, 400w cab that will, of course, sound better, the better amp you drive it with.
(pssst. My local shop sells them at €295 even with our crazy VAT)
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by jof1029

um, the framus fr212 is about the same price on thomann as the mg412a. or you could grab the harley benton g212 and put some nicer speakers in it if you wanted.

Harley Benton has a 212 with V30s in it as well, it's the G212 Vintage model.

Same with Orange.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??