This might be a noob question, and I'm not quite sure where do put this, but how do you change effects on a guitar track in GP6? In GP5, I'd download the odd tab that the track will change effects partway through (for example, changes from acoustic to electric guitar for a solo). An example of a tab would be this tab:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/avenged_sevenfold/dear_god_ver4_guitar_pro.htm

the track "Synester Gates" starts out as a steel string, but changes to a distorted guitar for the outro solo.

But, when I open this tab in GP6, the track stays as a steel string for the whole song. How do I change it to a distorted guitar in GP6?

P.S. I posted the exact same thing in the GP6 threa...please don't hate me mods....
MIM Fender Strat
Shecter Blackjack ATX
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Godin SD
Norman ST40
Yamaha CG-171S
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Tonebone Plexitube
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Maxon OD-9

Highway 1 Fender Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Tonebone Classic
click on the guitar symbol on the left side and look under where it says "MIDI settings," that's where all of the guitars and what-not are located.
not quite what I was looking for, but thanks anyways.

I Googled "Guitar Pro 6 variations" and this came up under their FAQ page:

Q2 : Can I change the sound of a track in the middle of a song?
You cannot for the time being change a track's instrument in the middle of a track (in RSE or in MIDI); but you can switch between effect chains. To do so, you need to create your effect chains in the Effects panel (3rd one), then use the [Edit > Variations] menu to add a change of variation where the cursor is. We will make the soundbank change available in an ulterior update of GP6.

the link is:

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=support-faq&faq=userv5
MIM Fender Strat
Shecter Blackjack ATX
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Godin SD
Norman ST40
Yamaha CG-171S
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Tonebone Plexitube
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Maxon OD-9