Let's play a fun game called let's get rid of Justin Beiber! Take the lyrics of any good song and put them next to the wasteland that is Justin Beiber lyrics. It only takes a second. Then post it on this thread. When we get enough we can email this to Justins Manager or something and get his ass fired. Hopefully. Even though that will probably never happen it's still fun to see how bad the music industry has gotten. Please post!

I'll Start:

Love - Red Telephone

♫ I Believe In Magic... Why? Because it is so quick... I don't need power when I'm Hypnotized... Look In My Eyes...*♫

Great example of effective 60s Songwriting compare that to this...

Justin Beiber - Overboard

☠*Never understand you when you say...*Wanting me to met you half way...*Felt like I was doing my part...*Get bringing your coming up short...*Funny how these thing change...*Cause now I see...*☠

The funny thing is He didn't actually write that song some songwriter did and he's getting millions while struggling muscians such as myself will never get a shot! :/ this is why the music industry is falling... You can do this countless times with any song from the 60s-early 90s and any Justin Beiber song, laidies and gentelemen he's not that great!
Last edited by fishstickrocker at Aug 21, 2010,
nah no thank you
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Last edited by ilovepepsi at Aug 21, 2010,
I'll stick with my Beiber Fever, thank you very much.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by genghisgandhi
The Beiber lyrics were better.

Definitely.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Let's get rid of threads about this guy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown