Hey i got a Peavy 6505+ combo 2 weeks ago and i really love it .
It sounds really good but i am still looking new sounds all the time .
I have a Fulltone OCD for rhythm channel boost but im looking to get something different and new .
So what sounds good with this amp ?
I was looking at the tubescreamers ( ibanez , maxon )
Also i thought about Zakk Wylde OD .

So recommend me some good OD pedals for clean boost .
My rig ( if u want to know ) : Les Paul - CAE Wah - Polytuner - OCD - Boss CE-5 - /AMP/ - MXR 10-Band EQ - Boss DD-7 - /AMP/ .

Looking for a EVH Phase 90 .

Any advises on pedals placement are welcome too . =)
Thanks !
The tubescreamer sounds fantastic with the 6505. Also, the Wylde overdrive is quite nice, but it's also super fat, and brings quite a lot of extra noise to the signal, so you'd need a noise gate with it, as you'll probably need one with any boost pedal.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Blackstar HT pedals? Ever heard of those?
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Maxon OD-9. Maxon made the original tube-screamer circuitry. The new tube-screamers aren't nearly as good as the original, but the Maxons are the same. Plus the Maxon pedals have true bypass, but the Ibanez ones don't.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

If you have a 6505 you really need a noise gate like a boss ns-2/Isp decimator, I'd just get a Digitech bad monkey and a ns-2 if I were you but the Ibannez ts9/maxon od9 are very good

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm
Check out my band haze
Try just a clean boost if anything...like an EQ in front of the amp.
Honestly, the lead channel doesn't need anything, but the crunch works much better with the boost.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune