This might be a stupid question but iv'e never done this before , can i just walk into Guitar Center and ask to demo some pedals? The one i go to is full of dou chebags, but they have the best selection. BTW im looking for a delay pedal, i have a big muff pi and a Keeley TS808 with a Vox ac4tv and a jaguar hh. trying to get a silversun pickups kind of sound. Thanks Guys
That's pretty much the idea.

Go up to the counter, guy will ask you "Need help with anything?"

You respond, "Yeah, I need to try out some delay pedals broski." Done.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Usually music shops let you demo even pedals, that is if they ever want to make any money selling them, so demo away, sir.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
yep, just walk up to the counter and tell them you what you want to try out. Ask if you can try them out on an AC4 instead of the amp where they have the delay's set up
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Thanks for the quick response guys, thats kinda what i figured . Any recommendations for a pedal?
The MXR Carbon copy is a good analog delay for cheap. A lot of people like it.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Quote by Darkflame
where did you say you're looking for a delay? lol
the SSPU distortion comes from a big muff into a toobscreamer boosting the mids =) that's pretty much the tone most of the time lol
maybe some reverb and some delay would do =p
any example of songs you're looking at ?

The last line of my post. Kind of like the first verse of panic switch, the royal we and substitution solo.