Pit, help me find a nerdy shirt for a party...something that is hilarious and references a video game or something. Preferably something easy to find at the mall or something.

You can buy it on Zazzle.com.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
i guy i work with has a shirt that says "pwn noobs"
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .

I'm gonna go with the obvious one here.
Gear:

Squier Tele Custom ii (p90 version)

Orange Crush 10

Fender CD140S
I got one that says "My mom says im cool" or another one that says "Boobies make me smile"
When I was in Calculus, my class made AP Calc shirts that had "Mathmagician" on one side, and Optimus Prime on the other. But Optimus Prime was spelled Optimus d/dx.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I bought a Green Linen Shirt at Hot Topic a long time ago. They might still have em. If they don't Jinx does.

Actually, just go to Jinx.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by DeadlyIllness
When I was in Calculus, my class made AP Calc shirts that had "Mathmagician" on one side, and Optimus Prime on the other. But Optimus Prime was spelled Optimus d/dx.

My math teacher last year was the head of the math league/club/whatever it was, and he got shirts made that said "Kiss my Asymptote". I lol'd.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ