What is the best starter pack in acoustic guitars ?

I'm ready to spend around 110 Euros & i'm confused wich one to choose :

Fender Squier SA-100 Pack

Or

Ibanez V series 50NJP Pack

If you know any other packs fitting my small budget let me know please.
Anything but Squier, Oh God, not the Squier! xD
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Check out the Cort 710 F, it serves me well, but I don't know the exact price anymore. worth taking a look at for sure.
Quote by NickGiovanni
Anything but Squier, Oh God, not the Squier! xD

this.
plus ibanez make really good entry-level guitars. i still use my GRG170DX on a regular basis even though i've also got a fender strat (mim) and a dean vendetta.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68

plus ibanez make really good entry-level guitars.

Even for an acoustic ?
Yamaha f310 is going to kick the arse off anything in that price range. Personally, i'd wait a while until you can afford something a little better.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
A know that a yamaha is a great deal but i can't wait untill i can save more to buy it, so i have to stick with my current budget.
Yamaha f310 is in accordance with your budget i think. And it's a starter pack.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
133 Euro will get you Washburn D10s

Starter packs are a waste of time, certainly at that money.

The washburn is highly recommended.

Also consider, for 120-124 Euro, the Vintage V300 Vintage V300

Those represent the two best cheap guitars you can buy.

You should try and get the rest of the money, because if you don't you will be wasting 110 Euros.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
I take back the f310 thing. I didn't have a clue that you could buy a solid top for one hundred quid.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I take back the f310 thing. I didn't have a clue that you could buy a solid top for one hundred quid.

Nah, I didn't either but these two popped up recently in a thread, so...every day is a school day
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
I think i'll just have to save for the Yamaha F310 to buy a good thing one time for all.
Quote by blackacid88
I think i'll just have to save for the Yamaha F310 to buy a good thing one time for all.

No...you should buy one of those two that I listed, because they are better than the F310, because they have solid tops.

Did you not see this?

Quote by Jiggzy.UK

He agrees that you would be better off with the Washburn or Vintage, than the Yamaha because they both have solid tops, and the yamaha does not.
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
Quote by blackacid88

The Yam is a lam, man. (yeah, i know.)

Go with Skeet, i didn't know about the Washburn or the vintage... Although i've never played the two, a solid top is always going to beat a laminate in the same price range. although Yamaha is pretty good for a cheap laminate.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by obeythepenguin
Not really. Most Ibanez acoustics -- including the more expensive ones -- are made from cheap laminate, and all of them suffer from dubious quality control at best. Ditto for Fender; they know solidbody electrics, but acoustics were never their strong suite.

You really aren't going to get good quality from any starter pack instrument. If you're serious about playing, I'd recommend something like the Yamaha F335. It's a little more than the pack, and you don't get all the accessories thrown in, but you get better quality because you're putting all the money into the guitar and not a cheaper guitar + gimmicks.

I had a starter pack once and never played it -- trust me from experience that a good guitar will be easier to play, and you'll be more motivated to play it. Yamaha's a dependable brand, and that guitar's one I'd be happy playing myself. There are other good ones, too, but in this low price range Yamaha's almost certainly your best bet.

IDK what rock you've been under, but every Ibanez acoustic I've ever used or picked up has been amazing.

The Ibanez starter pack is the best one out of the lot, Ibanez really knows how to make guitars well for dirt cheap. Every product I've ever used from Ibanez has been the best use of my money.
Quote by ethan_hanus
IDK what rock you've been under, but every Ibanez acoustic I've ever used or picked up has been amazing.

The Ibanez starter pack is the best one out of the lot, Ibanez really knows how to make guitars well for dirt cheap. Every product I've ever used from Ibanez has been the best use of my money.

Generally everyone advises against Ibanez acoustics, even the salesman at the music shop turned me away from one and sold me a cheaper guitar, back when i didn't know anything about instruments.

Wont diss your taste, though. It's yours.

I think it's the looks that turn so many buyers on.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Generally everyone advises against Ibanez acoustics, even the salesman at the music shop turned me away from one and sold me a cheaper guitar, back when i didn't know anything about instruments.

The same as Dean acoustics, which I think are made in the same place as Ibanez ones.
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

I've played some crappy guitars in my life, Ibanez is not one of them, yeah, they are not that great, but for the price, they do pretty good.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I've played some crappy guitars in my life, Ibanez is not one of them, yeah, they are not that great, but for the price, they do pretty good.

You can do better for cheaper.

V series that TS wanted is £100 with a laminate top, the washburn i think was £106 with a solid top. It's definitely worth the extra 6 quid.

Even if you would normally recommend an Ibanez, it doesn't apply to TS's situation.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
i'd go yamaha - even if it is a lam - or washburn, especially if it has a solid top for your price.