Poll: How often do you move 'dem bowels?
Poll Options
View poll results: How often do you move 'dem bowels?
Once a day or more
74 61%
Every other day
29 24%
Every three days
15 12%
Every fourth day
0 0%
Once every five days.
0 0%
Every six days.
0 0%
Once a week or less frequent.
3 2%
Voters: 121.
The topic came up with a friend of mine and myself today in conversation. She claims to only shit once a week.

This got me thinking, how often do people normally go?

I go at least once a day, sometimes two or three times.

Poll coming.
It mostly depends on your diet and metabolism. I workout, and try my best to eat right so i get a lot of "ruffage" in my system (any excuse to use that word lol) and my metabolism is kinda high because I do a lot of cardio so I usually go once a day, sometimes twice is I'm feeling frisky. On a side note, does anyone have the ability to get the urge to poop upon seeing their toilet? I can stare at my toilet and suddenly I'll feel the urge...but only my toilet, I kinda have issues with crapping in other people's toilets, kinda like sh!t-break from American Pie lol.
once a day every day at around the same time too.
I'm a finely tuned shitting machine
Quote by sglover34479

I was wondering how it is she isn't the lumpiest person in the world, she's short and fairly skinny too, so it's not like it's hiding somewhere.

Sounds to me like she gets rid of it by talking

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Once a day, either at 6am or 6pm (give or take a few minutes). It's been like that for quite some time
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Once a day. You could set your alarm clock to my shitting, im ****ing scheduled
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Somewhere between every other day and every day.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
As often as my body tells me i need to. The great thing about having a disgestive system that does its own thing is that I dont have to tell it what to do. It tells me.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Zolom
As often as my body tells me i need to. The great thing about having a disgestive system that does its own thing is that I dont have to tell it what to do. It tells me.

Through exercise and diet, you are supposed to take care of it. The body runs best when it gets rid of waste every so often, not randomly.
Quote by sglover34479
Through exercise and diet, you are supposed to take care of it. The body runs best when it gets rid of waste every so often, not randomly.

Im saying that i eat decently and i poop regularly (however often that is) but i dont feel the need to take not of when i do. When my body digests stuff and says "you need a shit" i take one.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
It ranges from every other day to every day. Lately it's been pretty much once a day. Usually when I get home from work around 8:30am.
Dude, of course she claims she only shit's once a week. Girls don't poop, therefore she made up a number which she believed to be accurate. That's like first grade knowledge.

On topic though, it varies. Sometimes once a day, sometimes once every two days.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by Rojam
Dude, of course she claims she only shit's once a week. Girls don't poop, therefore she made up a number which she believed to be accurate. That's like first grade knowledge.

On topic though, it varies. Sometimes once a day, sometimes once every two days.

Silly me..
a biology teacher said that people are supposed to go 3 times a day, although she didnt specify, she just said that youre meant to go to the toilet 3 times a day, not sure if she meant pee 0:
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Our Biology teacher was a crazy man and once had a matching question where it was like

3. MOUTH TO RECTUM

and the answer was

K. 24 HOURS

So I guess by the sexual innuendo's possible there, you're supposed to every day if you eat every day?

Though honestly I'm not an every day pooper, so I guess I'm doin' it wrong.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
My shit problems have been solved with this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRRJ6mMsVBc

And besides, has anyone noticed how you never get the urge to poop at school?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Quote by SteveHouse
Your friend is full of shit.

Quote by SteveHouse
Sounds to me like she gets rid of it by talking

SteveHouse 2 - 0 This thread
My name is Danny. Call me that.
TS, assuming your friend isn't lying, she may have a condition known as "mega-colon." It's an abnormally large colon. I have it. I have to force myself to shit every day, if I don't I could wind up with a shit tumor in my colon.

I learned about it when I didn't crap for two weeks and I saw my doctor. Bad times, bad times.