The PS jailbreak, first ps3 modchip
http://www.ozmodchips.com/ps-jailbreak-worlds-first-ps3-modchip-plug-and-play-p-68.html

The package is tiny, but it delivers so much. The little tiny donlge called PS Jailbreak and tricks your console into thinking that it is a Dev unit. A dev unit is a console that developers use to design games, and allows you to install 3rd party applications. The first 3rd party application has been made by then, and is a USB backup manager. It allows you to dump your original ps3 games onto a fat32 formatted external HDD, or if you have enough space, on your Internal sony HDD. After the game is dumped you can take out the disc and play the game directly off the harddrive.

Im getting one asap, just need to find me some money
If it wasn't so damn pricey I would consider it. But seeing as my PS3 is going to break anyway I'm trying to spend as little money on it as possible.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Limace
Ah, Mr. Xbox fanboy, ive been expecting you...

Yes. What would this thread be if there wasnt someone trying to diss the best system out there aside from the pc
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
PS3 break? I swear they're meant to be reliable?
Having said that, everyone told me the ps2 was reliable but I manage d to get through 4 before the next gen consoles came out haha
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Probably not, I rent 3 games a week anyways so I'm well occupied.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
package is tiny

Shares a major similarity with the PS3's owners
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by christfudge
I'd sooner go out and buy the game than having to download a blu ray game.

Borrow game from friend + Copy to ps3 = Free games
Quote by mr kipling
Having said that, everyone told me the ps2 was reliable but I manage d to get through 4 before the next gen consoles came out haha

I only had one, it worked the whole time I had it, so 3+ years. The other day I was playing a Playstation from '95. That thing is freaking trooper.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Assid Rane

I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by mr kipling

The most reliable ps2 was the original beefy one. The slims broke like glass haha. Same thing goes for the ps3, except i've not yet heard of a slim being fragile, so i think sony has succeeded
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
Quote by Assid Rane

Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Seeing that the Ps3 has loads of problems with communicating with different TV sets, and the newer versions of the Xbox seems to be way more reliable than the older models, yeah, I would say the Ps3 is a piece of crap.

Then again, you guys have God of War... FINE, ITS A TIE!

Btw: A PC and a Mac starts a conversation

Mac: What are you doing?
PC: Playing games
Mac: What games
PC: All of them..
Quote by captaincrunk

Mac is way better

GO PLAY WITH YOUR ONE BUTTON AND NO MOD ABILITIES macfag

/rage
Quote by stratdud39

i just facepalmed your facepalm

Quote by whalepudding
Hitler has been a villain in more films and ruined more hairstyles by association alone than any other suggestions.
Quote by -metalhead-

this is full of win
Quote by stratdud39

i just facepalmed your facepalm

Quote by whalepudding
Hitler has been a villain in more films and ruined more hairstyles by association alone than any other suggestions.
Quote by -metalhead-

I prefer PCs and all but with Steam available on macs now, and presumably more of that nature coming along, thats a slightly invalid point
Quote by -metalhead-
Seeing that the Ps3 has loads of problems with communicating with different TV sets, and the newer versions of the Xbox seems to be way more reliable than the older models, yeah, I would say the Ps3 is a piece of crap.

What?
My PS3 has had no problem with any TV set i've stuck it on.
That's about 10 different TVs all different styles, LED/CRT/HD/SCART/SONY/Goodmans

so on so forth.
Tell that to my buddy whos Ps3 refuses to work with HDMI after switching sets a couple of times.
Seriously, he has tried everything, I tried everything when i borrowed it, endless amounts of google searchs, NOTHING!

Even tried rubbing its special spot, not even a single frame
Quote by -metalhead-
Tell that to my buddy whos Ps3 refuses to work with HDMI after switching sets a couple of times.
Seriously, he has tried everything, I tried everything when i borrowed it, endless amounts of google searchs, NOTHING!

Even tried rubbing its special spot, not even a single frame

Has he tried this
Quote by -metalhead-

Then again, you guys have God of War... FINE, ITS A TIE!

Communication problems?
Makes sense I couldn't get mine to work through my LG TV. All my other systems, including my computer work. I tried with both the standard component cable, and HDMI.
ಠ_ಠ
The new Xbox 360 elite is a lot better than the PS3 in my opinion. It's a pity really, the PS3 really is a better, faster and generally more powerful machine. But the layout, games, etc just don't match up to the xbox.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
I won't. Mostly because I don't have a PS3 because I don't have $500 to spend on videogames.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.