Page 1 of 2
If the government gave you a grant to do some sort of study, what would you want to find out?

Don't pick something like cancer research...Or the effects excessive sex and make yourself the candidate.

Just pick something that you've always wanted to know.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
i'd maybe do a FAIR, UNBIASED study on the effects of different types of music on the listener

EDIT:
Quote by JacobTheMe
How many licks it takes to get the center of a tootsie pop.

but everyone already knows it takes three
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 21, 2010,
Why the **** do all my picks go missing, despite being careful where I put them.

Bloody pick gnomes.

Edit: And clear long term effects of mobile phone usage, it all doesn't seem 'definite' yet.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Aug 21, 2010,
if the government gave me money to study whatever i wanted...
sexy cancer
probably robots
or something guitar related like how to build the perfect guitar which is of course impossible because of personal preference so id get to build all the guitars i wanted until funding ran out
The practical effects of mass-producing marijuana, by which I mean I want to grow a bunch of weed.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
If the government gave you a grant to do some sort of study, what would you want to find out?

Don't pick something like cancer research...Or the effects excessive sex and make yourself the candidate.

Just pick something that you've always wanted to know.

theres already a cure for cancer, look up the movie run from the cure

EDIT: ^^ move to humboldt county, and legally grow up to 99 marijuana plants
How much happiness can a Rory gain if he got to move in with Orianthi.

I think it's something society needs to know before it's too late >_> <_< >_>
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Aug 21, 2010,
Quote by splamron
Why the **** do all my picks go missing, despite being careful where I put them.

Bloody pick gnomes.

THIS.
Looking up this run from the cure, thing. I'm skeptical but i'll give it a shot

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I'd study f*ckin' magnets. How do they work?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Looking up this run from the cure, thing. I'm skeptical but i'll give it a shot

I burn the movie onto dvd's and give them away in my spare time

no one believes it though

THEY DONT EVEN GIVE IT A CHANCE
longitudinal case study of marijuana use
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
I'd like to invade the Vatican to see what they have in their private files that nobody is allowed near or even see, and if i had money left over I'd look into their finances....
Quote by Outerspacegrass
longitudinal case study of marijuana use

We should pool our research money and work this shit out.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
The Deep deep deep deep deep deep parts of the ocean
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Quote by doomded
We should pool our research money and work this shit out.

I am willing to give myself up to be a test subject.

For the good of science.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I am willing to give myself up to be a test subject.

For the good of science.

We'll prep you and get the many, many needles ready.

You'll be the subject that will discover the effects of injecting hemp directly into your left ball.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by guitarsftw
I'd study f*ckin' magnets. How do they work?

Pretty sure there's this radical new subject out called PHYSICS that you might wanna look into.
I <3 Companion Cube
We must find out the one answer we all want to know...

DO ALIENS EXIST?!

Quote by Gizmo Jones
Pretty sure there's this radical new subject out called PHYSICS that you might wanna look into.

Nah, he don't wanna talk to no scientist.. Y'all know those motha f**ka's lyin', and gettin' him pissed..
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Aug 21, 2010,
Quote by Gizmo Jones

Physics is a lie made up by scientists which gets me pissed.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I'd perform a psychological study to determine once and for all which genre of music is best.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I would do a study on how much wood could a woodchuck chuck.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I would put the money down to study "The long term affects of clean water and out houses being replaced by port-a-poties in Mexico". It might want them to stay longer :P
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
The government already paid me to do a study. The study was the effects of having a retard as president. The results were disastrous.
Last edited by NoOne0507 at Aug 21, 2010,
Quote by NoOne0507
The government already paid me to do a study. The study was the effects of having a retard as president. The results we disastrous.

YOU sir,have been ****ing sigged!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
YOU sir,have been ****ing sigged!

Can you please fix my typo so it says "The results were disastrous" when you sig it? Thanks.
Quote by NoOne0507
Can you please fix my typo so it says "The results were disastrous" when you sig it? Thanks.

Didn't even catch that. haha

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
To see if string theory is true and hence if my theory that magnets distort another dimension (like how mass distorts space-time) is true.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
To see if string theory is true and hence if my theory that magnets distort another dimension (like how mass distorts space-time) is true.

But do they not already distort eachothers dimensions because of how mass distorts space via gravity?
Quote by conor-figgy
But do they not already distort eachothers dimensions because of how mass distorts space via gravity?

I am not sure if magnetism distorts space-time. I was under the assumption it did not, since I think if it did, it would affect us.

I mean that the extra-dimensions that do not directly affect us are distorted to give rise to the magnetic property.
Quote by rock.freak667
I am not sure if magnetism distorts space-time. I was under the assumption it did not, since I think if it did, it would affect us.

I mean that the extra-dimensions that do not directly affect us are distorted to give rise to the magnetic property.

something to muse over....is this your theory to why certain particles have certain charges then?
Right now I'd study how long the interview process for youth jobs takes. Also what kind of crap unemployed youth looking for jobs have to deal with.

My best friend has been searching for a job for three months, dozens of interviews and no bites. At one point he had three interviews over the course of a month for a single position and was still turned down.

I've been called as a reference (for a 15 year old I coached) eleven times since May, as I understand it he's still jobless.

I've been looking for a job during the school year, I've been to a half dozen interviews (for four different jobs) and I spend about a week trying to get a hold of someone just to ask 'Have you made any kind of decision yet?'

EDIT: tl;dr: how much time HR staff waste sitting on their ass pretending they aren't worthless.

/rant
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Last edited by SuPaGrAm at Aug 21, 2010,
Quote by conor-figgy
something to muse over....is this your theory to why certain particles have certain charges then?

Well it can lead to that, but it was more of what actually causes the attraction of the particles in the first place. I am explaining it really badly though.
Quote by conor-figgy
but wouldn't that be their electromagnetic charge?

I am not too sure of what you are asking, but it is essentially similar to how mass distorts space-time. So that any other lesser mass within the distortion eventually orbits.

Magnetism causes a distortion, so another less field within will be attracted.
Page 1 of 2