Like the music. Cool alt rock song. Not really digging the vocals as much. Sound a bit out of key in parts. Also, I'd suggest bringing them down in the mix a bit, and possibly try adding some effects in the verse parts. I like what I'd consider the chorus part (well, I guess it's sort of between the verses, and then repeats after the clean part in the middle). IMO, I'd put some more emotion into the vocals (think grungier Dave Grohl, Cobain) in those parts. Or, if you don't want to get that "yell-y" with it, I would still put a bit more emotion into the singing, but then maybe try out some vocal filters, a la Julian Casablanca's vox in a lot of the Strokes stuff.
Vox definitely stand out a bit much in the mix for me, I'd bring them down, try some filters and effects for them, and also maybe bring the rhythm guitars in the chorus parts up a bit as well.
Cool stuff man. Overall, I really like that it's got that 90's rock feel, but has a few new kinks in it to make it something more original.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Yeah thanks for the feedback, i wish i could add a little a little more yelling like dave grohl but i suck at singing like that and i'm actually not great singing at all but i just wanted to add some vocals to it.
Well what you have for the softer, verse parts works IMO. You are off key here and there, but stylistically it fits. I really think you could use more of a distorted vocal for the chorus though, Even if it's just a filter.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.