Inspired by the Perfect Hamburger thread...so for you vegetarians or vegans or just salad lovers, what is the perfect salad for you?
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Lettuce, spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, and orange slice or two, croutons, and some Zesty Italian dressing.

Baobab salad is best salad.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91

Baobab salad is best salad.

Looks like it has a lot of fiber.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I prefer any salad, the key is for the lettuce to be not too dry. You'd be surprised how rarely that happens...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I prefer any salad, the key is for the lettuce to be not too dry. You'd be surprised how rarely that happens...

Then you'd love the way I would toss your salad.

My Perfect salad ^^^^
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by guitarhero_764
Caesar salad.

You have all been beaten, please leave. That said, I had a goats cheese salad with some sort of apple sauce over it that was very nice.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
And the euphemisms begin...

I'd rather beat the meat
YEAH
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Mixed greens (spinich, microgreens, etc), goat cheese and a lemon/garlic/olive oil dressing. That is my favorite salad.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
This reminds me of the game I play with the little girls I teach dance to. While we stretch our feet in the center altogether, we go around to every girl and we ask what they want to put in the salad and since they're 4 we get some awesome responses. Jelly beans, jello, kool aid, potatos, Miss Erin, it's really awesome.

Anyway, I would add mixed greens (or anything dark and leafy), LOTS of cheese and different kinds of cheese especially feta, a tiny bit of carrot shreds, a tiny bit of egg, and a moderate amount of poppyseed dressing...enough to lightly coat most of the leaves because that dressing is particularly sweet on the tongue, almost like candy.. i dunno how they do it.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by jemjabella42
This reminds me of the game I play with the little girls I teach dance to. While we stretch our feet in the center altogether, we go around to every girl and we ask what they want to put in the salad and since they're 4 we get some awesome responses. Jelly beans, jello, kool aid, potatos, Miss Erin, it's really awesome.

Quote by jemjabella42

....sounds like punishment to them.

Perfect salad has a fatass chicken breast on it.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.