I recently left a band for creative differences. We started out with the intention of writing...and it became more and more that it was just going to be a cover band. I'm 31, I work full time, I have a kid, a relationship, a dog....responsibilities....not a hell of alot of time to find more musicians...feel them out...jam....and start all over. I've pretty much decided that I'm done.

With that said - somebody with a little money can hit the jackpot here. I prefer to sell this stuff all together - and even moreso, I prefer that you're able to come get it, so that I dont have to figure out some insane shipping rate. I'm on the Illinois/Iowa border, roughly 3 hours west of Chicago.

Here's what we've got:

White Jackson DK2M Bound Maple/Maple Neck Black Sharkfin Inlays, Stock Duncan Pickups, Floyd Rose w/hardshell case - leather strap

Translucent Blue Jackson DK2 Bound Maple/Rosewood Sharkfins HSS Duncan Distortion in Bridge Position, stock Single Coils, Floyd Rose w/Hardshell Case - leather strap

Peavey XXX Head w/footswitch

Peavey XXX Slant Cab (No emblems)

Peavey 5150 Straight Cab

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal

Fostex MR-8 Digital Recorder

Vox Valvetronix VT15 Combo Amp

Various cables and guitar picks as well.

Both guitars are in incredible condition, with no blemishes that I can think of. Everything is in great working order...the XXX currently has EL34's in it - but they were borrowed from the guitarist in the band I left - so I'll probably be putting the 6L6's back in. Also, we X'd the speakers in the cabs - to get more of an even sound out of them. That can easily be undone as well.

Pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2067181&id=1557102075&l=7b06297090

As far as price goes - I'd like $2500, but it's negotiable if you're serious. My email address is 213dittohead@gmail.com, that's probably the best way to get ahold of me.
I forgot to mention I've also got a nice stand, and 3 brand new sets of Ernie Ball Coated 10's that are included as well.
How much for just the boss ns-2?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean