Wow, I think i've heard these guys before. Wait never mind, I think it's just the fact that they sound like every other pop punk band that ever existed :P
Is it weird that I prefer the time emo was grossly misunderstood to this modern time where pop punk is grossly misunderstood?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Funny that you say they're talented, because the intro to the first song is jumbled as all hell. Like, did they think that last drum hit/guitar part sounded good when they were mixing? Because it seems like the kind of lack of cohesion that my grade 10 band had.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by element4433
Is it weird that I prefer the time emo was grossly misunderstood to this modern time where pop punk is grossly misunderstood?

no, cause now they're both just horribly misunderstood
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by nashawa
Funny that you say they're talented, because the intro to the first song is jumbled as all hell. Like, did they think that last drum hit/guitar part sounded good when they were mixing? Because it seems like the kind of lack of cohesion that my grade 10 band had.

I really don't know what you're talking about because it sounds intended to me. Even if it's bad mixing one of their friends mixed the songs for them so it's not entirely their fault. And these kids are better musicians than 80% of this forum, so yes I'll say they're talented.

And congrats to the guys above, you can distinguish the difference between original pop punk and what it evolved into. I guess that makes you better than people who put a tag on genres just to make it easier to group them.
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by Guitarist132
no, cause now they're both just horribly misunderstood
At least emo was dead when it got bastardized. So whenever somebody talked about a new emo band we could all roll our eyes and ignore it. But now I don't know what's going to be good and what's going to sound like New Found Glory with breakdowns.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, I guess I can agree with that. If Braid was still putting out albums and I had to deal with people calling Atreyu emo, I'd probably go crazy. So much easier to be dismissive when the sound has been gone for years.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
You guys are being a bit harsh...

These guys actually sound alright to me. Not exactly groundbreaking, but not nearly as annoying as most "pop punk" I hear. Don't see what's wrong with the intro either The "solo" was pretty stupid though.

EDIT: Woah, just listened to the start of the second track. Ok, that is truely awful.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Aug 22, 2010,