I really like the style this musician named Any McKee I've seen on youtube plays but 1. I don't know the name (if there is one) of that kind of style and 2. Does anyone know of any videos or links of tutorials on playing in that style, I think it sounds so beautiful/interesting 3. I've never bothered to remember the names of any other musicians that play like this, he's the only one I can remember so if anyone knows anyone else with that style please let me know . I'd be greatly appreciative of any help anybody could provide me, thanks in advance.
i think its called freelance or free style, just read through the comments on his videos someones bounds to mention the style as it would attract alot of other guitar players with that style, ive seen him, hes pretty amazing
Quote by LightxGrenade
I really like the style this musician named Any McKee I've seen on youtube plays but 1. I don't know the name (if there is one) of that kind of style and 2. Does anyone know of any videos or links of tutorials on playing in that style, I think it sounds so beautiful/interesting 3. I've never bothered to remember the names of any other musicians that play like this, he's the only one I can remember so if anyone knows anyone else with that style please let me know . I'd be greatly appreciative of any help anybody could provide me, thanks in advance.

His style is Percussive Acoustic, with lots of tapping of strings as well.

Percussive; because he actually slaps the guitar in several places to add to the tone.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!