Hy dudes

just wandering if any1 in the pit have done anything cool

we all come from different countires wandering if u guys realeased albums and how many and if anythig else

im just inspired because my friend just recently released his book out into the world its pretty exciting

its bout helpin teens realising and findings there dreams
his worked really hard on it

if u guys are interested in checkin it out
its here

http://www.sachas.com/

facebook.com/teensbigdreams

but yeah im just really inspired by his release

wandering if the pit got any awesome success

discusss
I've raced in a college stadium in front of about 5,000 people
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by TANK4
bur you can
if u really put your mind to whatever you want

True...but I'm too lazy
cat
Quote by TANK4

its bout helpin teens realising and findings there dreams
his worked really hard on it

i picked up a groupie after our last show

that was the kind of thing i dreamed about playing guitar in my bedroom as a teenager

ymmv
I once ate a lemon without skin in less then 3 minutes. I ate a skinned one as well, it took a bit longer, the skin tastes horrible
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Fought Thor.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by TANK4
bur you can

...Now tell me the truth. Was "my friend" code for "me"?

Sanity is not statistical
I once drank 2 litres of milk. At the time it was cool.

Then about 20 minutes later it wasn't cool....
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by TANK4
bur you can

One day, I'll learn to fly
Quote by Nelsean
Fought Thor.

I hope at least you were clothed.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by jimejames
i picked up a groupie after our last show

that was the kind of thing i dreamed about playing guitar in my bedroom as a teenager

ymmv

someday i too hope to ravage an unsuspecting groupie...
You should ask your inspirational friend for writing tips.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...

:O i want to know what happened. tell me what happened.

curiousness.... overwhelming... might try myself...
Down the Down
I'm currently working on my first musical project with a friend, it's 7:04am and we've been up all night with a pot of coffee and a shitload of Red Bull writing music. Really odd music. I guess that's what tired as tits + caffeine does to you.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by timhunson
:O i want to know what happened. tell me what happened.

curiousness.... overwhelming... might try myself...

He puked. That's what happened.

Trust me.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by MH400

That's about half a gallon? Not bad at all. Even if you puked, it's still a task just to get it in.
Aah, so your "friend" wrote a book and you were, incidentally, just wondering if anyone else had, by any chance, done anything of the same level of coolness.
Well no we haven't.
Coolest thing I've done so far is sliding off a snowy building in a rubber boat while tripping off nitrous.
I once ran 21 kilometers in one long stretch. I nearly died.

I released an album with my old band.

I started the 2 Video Game Cover albums on UG.
I'm an 8, got two 10's to make out in front of me and then with me. No alcohol.

Phallus-based ego aside, gave speeches in front of 10,000 people, got ideas submitted to the United Nations and used in a resolution, random assorted smaller stuff.

Edit: TS, icwatudidthar with the thinly concealed advertisement.
Guitar - The true Religion
Last edited by AusMetal33 at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by AusMetal33
I'm an 8, got two 10's to make out in front of me and then with me. No alcohol.

Phallus-based ego aside, gave speeches in front of 10,000 people, got ideas submitted to the United Nations and used in a resolution, random assorted smaller stuff.

referring to looks as numbers is the most retarded thing ever because only British people do that and it completely voids any cool things you've ever done.

-- the world
Quote by CoreysMonster
referring to looks as numbers is the most retarded thing ever because only British people do that and it completely voids any cool things you've ever done.

-- the world

Well actually no, I just watched a season of How I met your mother because I'm sick and I was hoping that someone would get the reference to Barney, I have honestly never heard anyone use 'numbers' in real life and I am half English half Australian.

How the **** would you know what British people say as a population anyway?
Quote by AusMetal33
Well actually no, I just watched a season of How I met your mother because I'm sick and I was hoping that someone would get the reference to Barney, I have honestly never heard anyone use 'numbers' in real life and I am half English half Australian.

How the **** would you know what British people say as a population anyway?

I've been to truelad.com

and your nationality has nothing to do with the fact that it's stupid.

And Neil Patrick Harris is a homosexual and full of awesome, so he's excused from the stupidity forced upon him by the director.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I've been to truelad.com

and your nationality has nothing to do with the fact that it's stupid.

And Neil Patrick Harris is a homosexual and full of awesome, so he's excused from the stupidity forced upon him by the director.

I was using my nationality to highlight the fact that you're claim that 'Only British' people use the number system was ridiculous, I recall that your German so how would you know better than me?

Truelad.com....

If there was a ignorantredneck.com or a racistbigotsofamerica.com or the germanwhitesupremacistnazis.com, truelad.com would be equally misleading in terms of the populations of these countries as a whole.
Quote by AusMetal33
I was using my nationality to highlight the fact that you're claim that 'Only British' people use the number system was ridiculous, I recall that your German so how would you know better than me?

Truelad.com....

If there was a ignorantredneck.com or a racistbigotsofamerica.com or the germanwhitesupremacistnazis.com, truelad.com would be equally misleading in terms of the populations of these countries as a whole.

dude, I'm american, not german. I just live here.
I thought people knew that by now. -_-

You nationality claim means nothing. I've never heard any american ever refer to looks as numbers. And even if they did, my point that it's stupid still remains, regardless of the nationality that does it.
Quote by AusMetal33

Truelad.com....

If there was a ignorantredneck.com or a racistbigotsofamerica.com or the germanwhitesupremacistnazis.com, truelad.com would be equally misleading in terms of the populations of these countries as a whole. LAD

Fixed
Well, to me I've done something cool, like for example I just got back from the snow for the first time, and I snow boarded down a mountain....felt amazing.

Running 100m in 11.93 seconds when I was 15 felt pretty cool
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I had a 3 hour flight in a Merlin mk3 RAF Helicopter. Pretty beasty piece of equipment. I fell asleep and woke up with the pilot announcing they were going to do a "drop and recover". This is where the engines are purposfully turned off, the helicopter drops around 50 feet, engines on and recover. I was asleep at the time, woke up, screaming my face off genuinely thinking I was gunna die.

(Invalid img)
I fought the empire and saved the universe, despite my father trying to kill me and my sister trying to make sexy times with me.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by El Hilliaro
I fought the empire and saved the universe, despite my father trying to kill me and my sister trying to make sexy times with me.

I read that. Looked at your avatar and laughed again.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
This is The Pit, we are the scum of UG, the rejects of guitarists/drummers/bassists in all the interwebz...
Of course we've done cool things, we pwn all!
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]