Poll: Well?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
I think I am, and others seem to agree.
129 35%
I think I am, but others don't seem to agree.
13 4%
I don't think I am, but others disagree.
138 38%
I don't think I am, and others agree.
51 14%
Other. (Please state)
36 10%
Voters: 367.
Page 1 of 6
The poll will explain all.

inb4 'hurrr theres no poll yet durrr'
RIP Tom Searle.
Yes. Now suck my penis.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I used to be a real hottie (go on, check my profile and agree) but I've gained weight.

Working on losing it now, then I'll be sexier than ever.

EDIT: I've always been shy and geeky, though.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 22, 2010,
people say I am, but I think I ruin t with my unhealthiness... bad skin and all that.
Who cares. I have a gorgeous girl, that's all that matters.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I was told recently that I looked like Stephen Fry.

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I don't think I am and haven't a clue what others think and it's probably not good news either. Oh well, I have amazingly amazing friends. I'd pick them over being good looking any day of the week.
I think I'm average, but others disagree.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Lower than average?
I look like a deformed chewbacca who's had half of his body hair ripped out
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
i'm extremely good looking, which is just as well, because i have almost no personality, and what little i do possess is genuinely alarming.
i dont think i am but my gf thinks im 'cute' and 'sexy' =S i just think shes blind xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
did you see that Calvin Klein ad where you just see my crotch area and my delishus package inside some quality underwear??

that was me.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Kensai

Kjell, you're a cutie and everyone thinks so.

Don't be so modest.
I think I'm kinda meh, not attractive, not ugly.

I do get a lot attention and compliments from hispanic women and slutty underaged emochicks though...

tentonics here on UG said I kinda looked like Jared Leto
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Last edited by Antis0cial at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by leg end
I don't think I am and haven't a clue what others think and it's probably not good news either. Oh well, I have amazingly amazing friends. I'd pick them over being good looking any day of the week.

This.
I've been on the cover of men's health... twice!
But I think the general public is just taking a piss with me. im suber ugly y'know.
Personally I consider myself average. But it matters from time to time. I mean, sometimes I look like shit, sometimes I look better.
I honestly think I'm pretty funny lookin'. Being 5'4", about 130lbs, as you can imagine I'm tiny. Lol.

Before I shaved my beard and long hair, I was told I look like two people: David Koresh (strange, I know), and John Lennon. When I had the long hair, I was also referred to as Mufasa.. Bleh.
I voted 'I don't think I am, but others disagree.'

I've had one UGer call me 'sexual' and say that she would date me if we lived closer, and I had a big-name UGer say 'You're not bad at all, are you? :P'

But honestly, I don't see it at all.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Kjell, you're a cutie and everyone thinks so.

Don't be so modest.

Yeah this is what I mean.
I think if I wasn't so chubby i'd have a chance, when I can get my hair nice I look alright, but I have acne from shaving all around the lower-half of my face, and I constantly look really tired and vitamin deprived (sallow skin, bags under the eyes). I really need to stop eating the food my parents buy, because they were both pretty decent looking when they were younger, but just gave up on health and now look like shit.

Though to be honest I don't know whether or not people agree that i'm attractive, the looks I get from women seem to mostly suggest that i'm not. Some people seem to think so but I think i'm just fulfilling a weird fetish of theirs.
I could look a lot worse. I've been described as 'cute' and 'quite fit' by a couple of women who suprisingly weren't relatives. I think I'd look better if I actually cared about my appearence though. I rarely excercise, normally just wear t-shirt and jeans and don't do anything with my hair.
Noone has told me much about how I look... I don't think an albino without sense of style is good looking either.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by CoreysMonster
you are underestimating the power of the beard

Oh I'm certainly not neglecting that

I think I'm better at attracting through posture, personality, voice and confidence than any good looks part.
i found kensai a lot more attractive when he was 60, bald and wore terrible sunglasses...

just me.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I look like Zac Efron, apparently.
I think I'm somewhat attractive.
Angel's stone
Obnoxious truth? Blatant lies? Begin to divine paranoia's guise.
Was going to say something like "I'm not hideous" but I just did the MyHeritage facial recognition thing and it says I look like Chris Farley, so I dunno.
EDIT: A different one just gave me Balthazar Getty and Jensen Ackles. That a win overall.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Aug 22, 2010,