Here's my band Beside The Bridge, playing our new ballad live yesterday =D It's called Through your Eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCgxGHAAvjQ

Tell me what you think!

If you like us, please join our facebook fan site, Beside the Bridge! There we have news of upcoming shows etc, or go to www.Myspace.com/Besidethebridge where we will upload our recordings.. (gonna record all our songs this week i think)
Last edited by Mackan1994 at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by RivercrestColts
pretty good i think yall need a new singer lol.

Keep up the good work

Why's that?
Overall a pretty cool tune. Really in the BFMV vain of stuff. I think the vocalist is pretty good, especially considering his age. IMO, he sounds better when he's singing higher stuff, but seems shaky when he tries to go lower. There's a few part's and the end where I think he's trying to go too high out of his range, but over all, not too bad.
Singer and guitarist in the black with the Jackson have good stage presence, would have like to have seen a little more from the Bass player and guitarist beside of him. They weren't bumps on logs, and dig have some movement and stuff going on, but I'd like to see them more into it.
It's a cool band. I'd like to check you guys out when you have some more songs uploaded and a few more shows under your belt.
Cheers dude!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
Overall a pretty cool tune. Really in the BFMV vain of stuff. I think the vocalist is pretty good, especially considering his age. IMO, he sounds better when he's singing higher stuff, but seems shaky when he tries to go lower. There's a few part's and the end where I think he's trying to go too high out of his range, but over all, not too bad.
Singer and guitarist in the black with the Jackson have good stage presence, would have like to have seen a little more from the Bass player and guitarist beside of him. They weren't bumps on logs, and dig have some movement and stuff going on, but I'd like to see them more into it.
It's a cool band. I'd like to check you guys out when you have some more songs uploaded and a few more shows under your belt.
Cheers dude!

Thanks alot dude! Yeah im the guy with the jackson We're telling them that all the time but they still don't move anything. Yeah BFMV is our main influence i think hehe

Cool man! Thanks for the feedback
Nice, was impressed. I will agree with sjones about seeing yall after you've gone through some more shows and refined your live show. o and my band has a song called:close your eyes" lol
Keep up the rocking!
Quote by hot4teacher
Nice, was impressed. I will agree with sjones about seeing yall after you've gone through some more shows and refined your live show. o and my band has a song called:close your eyes" lol
Keep up the rocking!

Cool man! Well we are swedish so.. That will be a problem.. Unless we do a huge world tour haha!
Like it alot, cool guitar riffs and nice vocals

I don't really like the backup vocals after the "i saw it through your eyes" line in the chorus, sounds a little cheesy IMO. Other than that i like the song

Don't really like the drumming that starts at 0:23 on the My restrain song, doesn't really fit.

Overall: great! keep it up and record those songs in a decent studio ;p
Quote by elloel
Like it alot, cool guitar riffs and nice vocals

I don't really like the backup vocals after the "i saw it through your eyes" line in the chorus, sounds a little cheesy IMO. Other than that i like the song

Don't really like the drumming that starts at 0:23 on the My restrain song, doesn't really fit.

Overall: great! keep it up and record those songs in a decent studio ;p

I understand why you don't think it sounds good cuz the drums sounded terrible at that part.. I think it sounds very nice when it's good quality. It's the same type of drumming like they do in "scream aim fire" by bullet for my valentine :P
Thank you though!