Hi everyone!

This is my first message in Ultimate-Guitar and I'd like to aski this:

Which wah-pedal I should buy? (for my first wah)

I've been looking for Dunlop Classic, 535Q and SW-95 (Slash Signature).
What do you think about those? Which one is the best?

Little about my gear:
Tokai Les Paul copy with humbuckers
Marshall Haze 40C tube amp
535Q is by far the best sounding wah out there.
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
iv got a 535Q, super versatile with all the adjustment dials and stuff. you pretty much get the slash wah tone out of that but arent limited to that. so get the 535Q.
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at Aug 22, 2010,
I've got a Vox Big Bad Wah. It's great, although you might wanna change the potentiometer if you get that 'un.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Thank for the answers so far.

Quote by NakedInTheRain
Out of those, the 535Q. But even then, you could do so much better. What's your budget?

I don't really have a budget... Nothing very expensive. But the cheapest pedals aren't very good, so something around $100-200? (I live in Europe so here currency is EURO and here almost everything is little expensier than in USA)
Quote by grizzli1994
535Q is by far the best sounding wah out there.

You should consider a career in stand-up.

I'd avoid Vox and Dunlop entirely and look at better wahs, TBH.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
What's your budget, TS?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Personally I'm a fan of Morley wah's. I like the switchless design of their signature models like the Steve Vai and George Lynch wah's. I use a Bad Horsey 2 right now and it will likely be my main wah until I eventually wear it out.
I used to use a Ibanez Weeping Demon which I really liked because of how versatile it is. After some playing around I could really dial it in to have exactly the sound I was looking for but it just up and stopped working on me one day and I can't recommend a product that I myself wouldn't rely on.
I think everyone has had a crybaby at some point, nothing to really say there.
I've always wanted to try out some of the snarling dog wahs though.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Get the MXR CAE wah. Can't really do better unless you spend double the money on something boutique.

If you play metal, go for this. If you play anything else check around for used Teese RMCs and Fulltone Clydes.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Megdidar
Personally I'm a fan of Morley wah's. I like the switchless design of their signature models like the Steve Vai and George Lynch wah's. I use a Bad Horsey 2 right now and it will likely be my main wah until I eventually wear it out.

I love my Bad Horsie! The only thing I have to complain about is the large pedalboard footprint.