Well everyone's gotta die sometime.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
lol isn't is supposed to be summer up there??

we had floods a few months ago...right it in melbourne cbd, was fun...i live in the city and had an adventure trying to get back home.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
Bhahaha.
With all those bands playing, it's bound to be a 'shit-storm'. HA!

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

we had floods a few months ago...right it in melbourne cbd, was fun...i live in the city and had an adventure trying to get back home.

Weather's been crap since I arrived last week. Not impressed Though was pretty awesome today.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
At the beginning, I was like "pfft, that's it? It's been raining here for a couple of days" But then it got to the last few and I was just
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

We had a week of sun at the end of June/beggining of July but it's pretty much rained or been cloudy every day since then. The last couple of days have been pretty good weather where I am though. English summers suck!
Cornwall pit monkeys, can you per chance warn us what to expect when you go under?
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by jambi_mantra
Weather's been crap since I arrived last week. Not impressed Though was pretty awesome today.

oh well welcome down here...where did you come from?

just wait man, the burning weather will get you in a few months...the summer that just went past was great though no full scorchers.

where abouts in melbourne did you move to.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
oh well welcome down here...where did you come from?

just wait man, the burning weather will get you in a few months...the summer that just went past was great though no full scorchers.

where abouts in melbourne did you move to.

Came from near London UK. Fairly big move.

Yea I can't wait, I hate cold when I can't use it, walking to the shops is freezing.

Living in Brighton atm, might move when I go to uni, if I go to Uni here rather than Sydney, not sure yet.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
brightons a classy 'burb, hope you enjoy it here.

heads up, Sydney is pretty shit...I used to live there a few years back.

my brothers and father are still up there though.

if I were you I'd stick to Melbourne for uni, it's so much easier I find to live here than there.

I'm intending on going to university next year...best wishes man good luck down under.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I love in Leeds and it actually looks like every single bit of rain curls around Leed but hardly any actually hits here.
I see Pixie Lott is playing V...
Everything's going according to keikaku.
YNWA
Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Going camping with my girlfriend in Devon tomorrow... Ah, the rain passes North Devon tonight, goody. Everyone in Suffolk can drown instead.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
If you move the bar fast enough it looks like someone's done a big sneeze over Britain.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by CoreysMonster
A thread with the name "impending Doom" went this far without

(Invalid img)

?

seriously fail.

I apologise unreservedly for that oversight.

London appears to be in for a visit from its little brother now.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES