I did a quick search, and I saw nothing

It's sunday, and I'm feeling kinda ill, in that I-can't-be-bothered-to-play-guitar way :/ Does the Pit know any good ways to spend Sunday? I'm flirting with the idea of just trying to go back to bed, but that feels unproductive :S

Inb4 'man up and play', and all that jazz
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Write a short story. Do this more often and it will change your life. Or a poem. Or some yoga. Trust me.
I've never been a fan of yoga, but the idea of writing something interests me. I may do that
Rotten Playground

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
i stayed home all day...

internet and mw2 got me through it but i only woke up 8 hrs ago...it's 11.15pm imma go 2 bed soon.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by HeretiK538
I've never been a fan of yoga, but the idea of writing something interests me. I may do that

Cool!
watch Nat Geo, I always watch it when I'm sick because I don't have to pay attention to what's going on as much as I would to other TV shows.

or watch Fantasia 2000 if you're really feeling shitty
cat
I'm at work but I work at an IT Call Center so it's pretty slow. I'm watching movies all day. I'll get home around 4:30 PM, have some dinner and probably watch some of Season 4 of Dexter.

Can't wait til I get off weekends in 2 weeks.
I have real difficulty paying attention to televison. Video-games are ok, but TV just bores me. I'll keep the suggestions in mind, though. Cheers
Rotten Playground

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
nothing wrong with going back to bed if you really don't want to do anything else, by the way
cat
Well, I wrote something short, and I'm an atheist, so I'm afraid I won't be going to church. I think I shall go back to bed for an hour xD Night, all
Rotten Playground

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
chronic masturbation
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial