I do like it, but it's definetely something I would overlook while in a record store. My suggestion is to either make the bands logo larger, or dispose of it in it's entirely. Album covers always have some sort of mystery when the band's name issn't present IMO.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Looks like something I would buy just for the cover art. Probably cause it reminds me of Devin Townsend's Accelerated Evolution
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by JY-Rasputin
I do like it, but it's definetely something I would overlook while in a record store. My suggestion is to either make the bands logo larger, or dispose of it in it's entirely. Album covers always have some sort of mystery when the band's name issn't present IMO.

This, it'd be beautiful without the name and would force people to pick it up and have a closer look to find out who it is.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by JY-Rasputin

This.

Think Dark Side of the Moon.
I think the face is very cool but the left side not so much. It looks a bit busy and the black square containing the writing seems completely out of place.
really cool, what kind of music do you play???

Thanks~ art/psychedelic rock/metal type of thing

I'm considering making the logo absent, but then again I very much like the placement it brings to the overall piece.

ooks like something I would buy just for the cover art. Probably cause it reminds me of Devin Townsend's Accelerated Evolution

Quite the complement, thanks!

the IN part of inertia look weird, the pink around the ear is off, imo it would be better without the pink and swirly line, part of the eyebrow doesn't look coloured, i would match it to the rest if i were you.

looks cool though

The entire point of the album, is to be out of the lines; the awkwardness of the colors is intentional, with more to be added later.

Also the pink for the ear is symbolic for 'listening' to music. :3

Thank you all for the kind words and criticisms! I ensure you I have made notes.
Quote by ratracekid111
Looks like something I would buy just for the cover art. Probably cause it reminds me of Devin Townsend's Accelerated Evolution

Yeah, reminded me a little of Dev too.

I think it looks quite nice but I would probably miss it if I saw it amongst a bunch of other albums.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
im not much for it
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by kaptink
I think the face is very cool but the left side not so much. It looks a bit busy and the black square containing the writing seems completely out of place.

agreed. if i didn't go to the store specifically for your album, i'd pass you up. who is the girl? is she important, or just one of your bandmate's girlfriend? if she's nobody (important to you guys i mean), i'd suggest finding someone with a more unique/strange, but not repulsive, look.
Looks like you took the advice we gave you.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
I look forward to your female lead electropop.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I've decided to scrap this entire concept.

Anyone is free to use the girl if it's fit your musical endeavors.
Quote by Glasroy

Anyone is free to use the girl if it's fit your musical endeavors.

Sweet!

So many things I could say...I'll stick with the more innocent path.

I'll shop the idea to Madonna and I'll get back to you.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
a new concept:

Quote by AlanHB
Sweet!

So many things I could say...I'll stick with the more innocent path.

I'll shop the idea to Madonna and I'll get back to you.

derpity do
Quote by mr kipling
Everything about that album cover (the vodka one) is awful.

****you man, it's got MOON CHEESE!

Al, nice restraint (that's what she said)
Quote by mr kipling
Everything about that album cover (the vodka one) is awful.

i was trying to make clown puke or some kind of puke aesthetically eye friendly

well i'm going to get back to actually writing the music and put making covers on the back burner.
I like it. Looks odd, and abstract. Go for it!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.