Anyone know what type of warlock this is and what it's worth?

"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
Quote by AxSilentxLine
That guitar is upside down

I think it's a Bronze so probably not much..

Bronze doesn't have tremolo...

I think platinum yes, but still BC rich. So worth nothing
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by Antis0cial

So I don't know that much about BC Rich, big whoop wanna fight about it?
Quote by Antis0cial

Oh, shut up.
since its a left you may get a little bit more outta it, but itd be a lot harder to sell
Quote by Antis0cial

Wow, what the fuck is with all this hate for B.C. Riches? I think it has been very clear to everyone that high end B.C. Riches are good, and low end ones are not, but you people keep trying to have everyone think everything with a B.C. Rich label on it is shit.

Why?!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
Wow, what the fuck is with all this hate for B.C. Riches? I think it has been very clear to everyone that high end B.C. Riches are good, and low end ones are not, but you people keep trying to have everyone think everything with a B.C. Rich label on it is shit.

Why?!

People who lack the ability to have their own opinions always jump on bandwagons, unfortunetly ug is full of em. ****ing idiots.
There's no point in this devolving into opposing rants. I've heard that the lower-end BC Riches are a little dodgy in that they fall apart quickly, but I'm told the higher-end models are much tougher in that respect. In terms of the actual guitar, BC Riches are great for metal, but a little less versatile than some other brands. Obviously, if you're only going to play metal, or if you have other guitars, then that isn't a problem, but if you want a general, all-around guitar, you may need to start somewhere else, before getting a BC Rich

On subject, I agree with it being a Lefty Platinum Warlock. Google suggests they sell, new, for about £350, but I think that was a right-handed model, and that was new, so you can adjust its worth yourself
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Last edited by HeretiK538 at Aug 22, 2010,
That's actually an older NJ warlock based on the BDSM p-ups, locking trem, and diamond inlays. The Platinum warlock of this period had dot inlays and either a string through/TOM or a non-locking trem for the Platinum Pro.

As far as what it's worth, I've seen them go for anywhere from $200-$400 depending on if they come with a case or not. As for it being a lefty, I'd say $275 without a case and $350 with a case. $400 if it's mint with case.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar