they're hand made in japan, made with high quality woods, and are very limited, that's why they're so expensive, and also because it has kirk hammet's name on it
lol your not really gonna pay $9000 for that guitar are you
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
If i had the cash to blow and it not hurt my wallet then Id get it. But I dont have that kinda cash lol. Its a sweet guitar I played one befor. 9K is alot of money for a guitar though TS you could get a custom one for that.
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by britishsligean
they're hand made in japan, made with high quality woods, and are very limited, that's why they're so expensive, and also because it has kirk hammet's name on it
His name is 99% of the cost of that guitar.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Your paying for the rarity and collectability. The Oujias are a NTB KH-2 with star and moon inlays and a custom paint job. But they made a really limited run of them, so the price is what it is. KH-2 Quijas are always on ebay, sometimes selling for $4000
it's just a pretty good guitar with a name stamped on it and a paintjob themed by a board game made by hasbro, no need for a $9000 pricetag
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
there was an ltd version for $1400 awhile back, check it out
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
Never buy a signature guitar your just paying for someone elses name and its too identifiable with a certain style...that's just always been my stand an signature guitars
Fender 70s Ri Strats w/various Dimarzios
Modded 1982 Marshall JCM800 2203

Boss DS-1,Dunlop Crybaby,MXR Phase 90,Ibanez AD9,Boss CH-1

Check out randy dobsons underground ,tell me what you think
Kirk Hammet sigs are the biggest ripoffs imaginable. Without his name, that guitar should be no more than $4000 and even THATS pushing it.

Or you can suck it up, not get that finish and just get an ESP M-II for about 1/8th the price.

There are very few sig guitars I'd even want. And they're all ESP Japan models.

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/syu/index.html
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/hitsugi/index.html

Just I'd never pay over $6000 for it
I'd pay $1500-$1700 for the Edwards models though XD
The KH-2 is an awesome guitar tho, ive played a couple and the neck on the bolt on is the best neck ive ever played, really fast playing neck
Quote by Thrillz
The KH-2 is an awesome guitar tho, ive played a couple and the neck on the bolt on is the best neck ive ever played, really fast playing neck

Yeah but it you wanna buy kh-2 Ouija and not an ordinary kh-2, you can always get a custom shop ESP and accually be SAVING money, and getting YOUR specz
Eh.
ESP wont make customs with the Ouija graphic, probably for that very reason. But there are decal kits you can buy to add the graphic second hand, so you could get a custom shop with the star and moon inlays and add the decal
Quote by Absent Mind
His name is 99% of the cost of that guitar.

I was gonna say the same thing.
My Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 75w
- Epiphone SG G-310(Added Seymour Duncan's)
- Epiphone Black Beauty III
- Ibanez RG200
- Squier Telecaster Retrovibe
- John
To be honest with you its a complete rip off. Any of the high end ESP's will play and sound as good as that signature. You are pretty much paying the $6000 extra just for Kirk Hammets name on the instrument as stated and frankly I would consider that a downside not a plus!
My Gear

Ibanez J Custom RG8570Z-BX - BKP Warpigs
ESP Eclipse II Full Thickness - BKP Nailbombs
Fender Mexican Strat - BKP Trilogy Suites.

Axe FX II - Matrix GT1000FX - Rocktron All Access.

Stinnett M7 in the works
Buy an ESP KH-2, pay about 400-500 for a paint job, and ta daaaaa. About 3000 to 4000 bucks saved right thar
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09