I just picked this up yesterday, it's a Jackson Rhoads V. It has 24 frets, a licensed Floyd Rose, and Jackson pickups. On the back of the head stock it says "Crafted in India". The serial number on the back is NJHK08007863

I've been looking all over for information on this, but they have nothing about the guitars made in India.

Jackson DK2M
Jackson DXMGT
Jackson Rhoads V
Jackson Stealth
Yahmaha El-Cheapo Acoustic

Randall G2
Randall Cyclone
Behringer 4x12 Cab

Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR Fullbore Metal
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
ISP Decimator
Well, its an import, and IIRC, Jackson only keeps track of their USA made serial numbers.

http://jacksonguitars.com/support/catalogs.php

But that is an extensive Catalog Archive. You should be able to find your guitar there if you are willing to look through them. I would start looking in the Mid 90's-early 2000's catalogs.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Aug 22, 2010,
Looks like a JS30RR-FR to me.

I think they were made in 2008.
Last edited by Matt420740 at Aug 22, 2010,
JS30RR-FRs have chrome hardware. At least, now they do. It very well could have been black a couple years ago.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
JS30RR-FRs have chrome hardware. At least, now they do. It very well could have been black a couple years ago.

I thought they were discontinued, and I've never seen one with chrome hardware. My friend has one with black hardware. Here's one on youtube I just found with black hardware as well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaeZHBiIYug
Last edited by Matt420740 at Aug 22, 2010,
Yea, and looking at TS's picture, it looks like it has the same red bevels as well.
Quote by MakinLattes
Thanks guys! It's definitely a JS30RR-FR
Jackson DK2M
Jackson DXMGT
Jackson Rhoads V
Jackson Stealth
Yahmaha El-Cheapo Acoustic

Randall G2
Randall Cyclone
Behringer 4x12 Cab

Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR Fullbore Metal
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
ISP Decimator
The first two digits in most serial numbers is usually the year it was made. So, with "NJHK08007863" as a serial number, the 08 part would refer to the year 2008.
MOMMY MAD 'CAUSE I MADE A BOOM ON THE RUG

Gretsch G5120 >>> ProCo Rat >>> Fender Bassman 4x10
Quote by LoudLove5150
The first two digits in most serial numbers is usually the year it was made. So, with "NJHK08007863" as a serial number, the 08 part would refer to the year 2008.

Tell that to Gibson.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
Tell that to Gibson.

This isn't a Gibson, and they were manufactured in '08.
Chill your panties man, I was just making a joke. I wasn't contesting that they were made in '08 or that its obviously a Les Paul we are talking about.
Quote by MakinLattes