well, the price is over my head right now but i just want to know the standarts in second hand pricing.
an marshall jcm 2000 tsl 60+1936 2*12 cab for about 1000-1100$ is considered cheap?
what about 750$ for an fender hotrode DELUXE 1X12?
peavey 30 classic 750$?

i should say that in Israel the prices of amp are allready about 50-70% higher as new so take that in consideration and say to me witch one is the best deal(hypothetically).
well we need to know what you play, your location, and your budget.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
Quote by dany_100
well, the price is over my head right now but i just want to know the standarts in second hand pricing.
an marshall jcm 2000 tsl 60+1936 2*12 cab for about 1000-1100$ is considered cheap?
what about 750$ for an fender hotrode DELUXE 1X12?
peavey 30 classic 750$?

i should say that in Israel the prices of amp are allready about 50-70% higher as new so take that in consideration and say to me witch one is the best deal(hypothetically).

From my understanding, 3 very different amps.

What genre(s) do you play, budget, willing to go used, location?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
my question is if it is considered cheap in this price, i hope this amp can do metal too but i'll have to check it out.
Quote by dany_100
my question is if it is considered cheap in this price, i hope this amp can do metal too but i'll have to check it out.

it depends, are you stranded on the moon?

location?
budget?
etc?
wtf?
isthatsohard?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
well... i have about 3300NIS witch is approx 800$ but with selling my frontman 25R i could afford this.
location is israel, as i sad many times prices range from 30-70% higher than normal(US).
wtf is approximately metallica,ac/dc,G&S,Pink floyed and stuff.
few price examples:
Fender Super-Champ XD : 550$
marshall jmd501: 1250$
JMC800 2203: 2000$
btw, can you please summarize me the diffrence between the marshal tube amp catalog?
the classic 30 would do what you want.

see marshall's web site for the model differences. i'm lazier than you.

30-70% is vast btw...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
well,usually the less acclaimed amp like the haze sell for an added 30% but others like:
blues junior:450$ vs 800$
Fender Hot Rod Delux:600 vs 1000$.
and so on...
i think its quite a good deal considering that the classic 30 which costs 600$ and the marshall quarterstack costs+- 1500$head and 600$ speaker in the us new and about 2000$ new in israel and also about 600$ new in israek speaker.
i think that if you can get for the same price 2K worth stuff its will suppress no-mater your style(well, allmost...) a 600$ amp.
if you're still confused let me sum it up:
The marshall and your suggested peavey classic 30 costs as second hand the same price(i know...WTF)so that the reason i think its quite a good deal(the marshall), ill just have to drive off-town and check it when i could.
if you think that there should be a reason not to buy the marshall explain an suggest.