I have a Fender MIM Squier SERIES strat (NOT Squier by fender---Fender Squier series, the kind with the black script on the headstock) and I want to replace the pickguard with an anodized gold one. Problem is-I don't know what kind it is. Does anyone know what kind I should get? Here's some pictures of the headstock & body just to clarify what model of Strat it is.


so basically any legit Fender pickguard with the right amount of holes will fit it? Righteous. And yes, I'm a noob, so thanks for all the help haha.