I'm looking to buy my first ever Strat and I've been looking at the Highway One model (USA) and the Classic Player '50s (Mexico). I will mainly be using it for playing blues and standard rock. Someone I know is looking to sell the Highway one is for £330 with a hard case. The guitar is in ok condition it has a few set up issues like the high E string comes off the fretboard to easily and there are a couple of dead notes (It's the 2003 model by the way) The Classic Player 50's is for sale new at £460 at the moment.

I haven't had a chance to actually play either of them yet, but in advance your opinions would be valued! Which one would you go for and which one should I? Thanks
Quote by Jason
Ancient scrolls predict that when Fred Durst and Lil Wayne perform a guitar duet while touching the tips of their penises together, the gates of hell will open and swallow us all.

Hehe.

ehhh i'm not sure about the highway one because of its problems... i would get the Classic Player 50s but hey thats just me, if i were you i would check out both guitars and see what feels and sounds best to your ears