http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Line-6-Pod-Studio-UX2-with-Pod-Farm-105148571-i1427098.gc

normally 200$ on sale for 160$. i just put one of these on layaway at my local GC. ive been told its one of the better interfaces, that uses the most up to date technology etc its noiseless and records very high quality. this will be the first interface ive ever purchased so warn me if i shouldnt get it, but it looks like a pretty nice deal. m audio and others ive been told are good, normally for the same price, but without pod farm, which is a nice little bonus since i tend to do most of my guitar work at night i could throw down a riff or something if i needed to. with the addition of 40$ off, seems to be a very nice deal not to pass up. what do you guys think?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
i've heard nothing but good things about the line 6 recording software, i'm getting a ux1 in the next few weeks, if the ux2 is on offer get it
It's pretty awesome to say the least. My bandmate gave me his UX2. I've owned it for a great while now, no problems with it whatsoever. All of my bands songs songs have been recorded using the UX2 and podfarm. Obviously you won't get groundbreaking tones but I'd definetely reccommend taking that deal!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
yea hah im more intersted in pod farm because i can be quiet. id always actually record with a good tube amp.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
POD farm is fairly good for what it is. The Line 6 interfaces are very nice for the price, they are noiseless, easy to use and set up, and have zero latency and nice quality. I got a used UX1 for £40 and would have been happy to pay triple that for the quality of the product.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
good deal, and easy to use, i'd definetely get it
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.