Just getting some input as to what strings you guys like AND WHY. Please don't name a brand just because they are cheap and all you can afford. Let us know why you like the strings you use. I have tried several and have noticed slight differences in them. I am using the GHS David Gilmour Blues (So far they are hard to beat) on most and GHS Boomers on the others. I am looking for any input for the GHS Low Boomers. Anyone tried these yet?
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/GHS-GBLOW-Boomers-Low-Tune-Electric-Guitar-Strings?sku=100517

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
I've strictly used Ernie Balls for the past two years. To me, they seem to last the longest. I've tried GHS and i just felt that they lost their brightness too quickly.
Quote by Demonikk
Disco break!

Quote by Julz127
Make sure you put me in your citations at the end. Or at least in your sig.
I've been using Ernie Balls for the last 2 years. When I first started playing, I tried every type of strings that the music shop carried, and the Ernie Balls were the only ones that really stood out to me. They last a good length of time. Can take a lot of abuse. Sound great throughout the entire life of the strings.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
i love using DR. tite fits. their tone is great and if you follow the instructions printed on the inside of the box they will last you a long time.oh, and they bend pretty well too.
Ernie Balls on my electrics. Always have for the past 15+ years. They're reliable and sound bright for quite a while longer than others I've tried. I have bought others over the years - usually ones on sale to use in emergencies if I break a string at a gig (so I have a stock pile of crappy strings in a box).
Power Slinkys on my humbucker equipped guitars and regular Slinkys on single coils.

I used to use Earthwood's on my acoustics but since moving to Australia I find them harder to come by so I'm searching for something else...
I used to use tight fits but i wanted to ease up on my pick attack and dig less so now i string my guitars with dunlop 10-46. Cept my guitars with necks that have broke which have 9-46
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.