Poll: I think they look
Poll Options
View poll results: I think they look
Good
49 12%
Bad
222 54%
They can look good, but mostly look bad.
139 34%
Voters: 410.
Page 1 of 7
I personally find them disgusting, but hey, that's just my opinion.

I'm sure there's a couple people that have a fetish for huge holes in people's ears.
I don't have them, but i don't mind them.

Although the padlock idea sounds hilarious.

EDIT:

When they're this big, they look horrible.

& They're suppose to smell like cottage cheese... nice.
Last edited by xAbyssusx at Aug 22, 2010,
Poll's a bit biased. I would have picked "Mostly look good, but can look bad".

If they're big enough that they're wider than the top of your ear, then it's a bit rank. But decent sized ones look great, I think.

I know a lot of people with them that suit them a lot.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I think they look good if they're not ridiculously big. I honestly think they don't look bad super big though, but it's all personal opinion. If somebody personally likes something like plugs they shouldn't let other people's opinions effect that.

(btw, the jewelry is called plugs, the act is called stretching, and the gauge is the size one stretched their ears to)
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Aug 22, 2010,
I don't want to spend the time it takes to get to the size I would want. plus, I'd feel like a moron while stretching 'em.

there's also that awkward moment of, "oh, you have the same piercings I have. now I feel super unique!"
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 22, 2010,
if over a cm in size i think they look like utter shit.

always seemed like this to me to be one of those stupid "oh im going to look original and outlandish" when really your just following the other million people who did the same thing.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I cant wait for them to become unpopular so I can laugh at all the people walking round with saggy ears. When they get old they're just going to think "What on earth possessed me to want to try and look like an tribal african person?"
A buddy of mine has them. I think they look ridiculous, but it's his ears, if he likes them, more power to him. He does keep them small though, which is probably part of why he still looks respectable.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
A lot of hipsters that work in clothes shops have them

Also, they look stupid imo
Last edited by Duffman123 at Aug 22, 2010,
I love them. I love them big.

That is all.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Small gauges = sick.
Big gauges = sickening.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by SpatenHTK
Just another utterly stupid trend for dumbasses that try too hard to be unique.

Your face is utterly stupid and you are a dumbass.
Quote by SteveHouse
and, what am I supposed to do with all these cute earrings? I could never abandon my collection of moose!

I refuse to be parted!
Quote by SpatenHTK
Just another utterly stupid trend for dumbasses that try too hard to be unique.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
used to have 12mm left, 8mm right, taking the left one down to 8mm as well for job purposes etc.
IMO when they're small/not overly obvious they look especially sexy on girls (again, this is just my opinion), but a few mates of mine have their lobes around 30mm which on one hand looks quite cool, but on the other hand quite disgusting.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I just clicked on your profile and had a good laugh. You just look like a clown and you probably even think that makes you cool and different. You might wanna consider doing us all a favor by removing your pathetic existence from this earth.
Quote by SpatenHTK
I just clicked on your profile and had a good laugh. You just look like a clown and you probably even think that makes you cool and different. You might wanna consider doing us all a favor by removing your pathetic existence from this earth.

Good well have fun in FOTB...now the mods will remove you from our pathetic existance form this forum.

*reported*
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by spanishyanez at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by SpatenHTK

Wow, you're a major ****. Were you beaten as a child? Or not beaten enough? I'm not entirely sure how these things work.

Someone should beat you anyway, just to be on the safe side.
Quote by SpatenHTK

cool story bro. *reported*
Quote by SpatenHTK

You have no respect what so ever for people and only make fun of others to acknowledge you own existence.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by SpatenHTK

You judge people. You are the bigger clown.

I've been a fan of body modifications for around 8 years now, had major ones for nearly 5 years. It is not a trend.

Of course it's not to be cool or different, I get looked down upon by pieces of dirt like you.

Quote by Dirge Humani
That's what she said.

(about penises)

FFUUUU- how did you know
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by MakinLattes
the chivalry in this thread is suffocating.

pfft, I have a 12 guage on my left ear so when the ladies see me they see my good side...how's that for chivalry
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by spanishyanez at Aug 22, 2010,
A friend of mine has small plugs. Other than that, I don't really like them too much. Just not my taste.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by spanishyanez
pfft, I have a 12 gauge on my left ear so when the ladies see me they see my good side...how's that for chivalry

you just reminded me how rapidly my holes have closed.

Quote by Minkaro
Now be quiet

I've already defied this order.

I'll be back to see if I'm still under fire.

edit: I realized that this was about how you feel about others having stretched holes (of any sort, I guess).

I don't give two shits.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 22, 2010,
Quote by Minkaro
Yeah, well I'm just that kind of gentleman, ain't I?

Now be quiet

I always did like you Minky

Quote by Arrived+Dparted
A friend of mine has small plugs. Other than that, I don't really like them too much. Just not my taste.

I like this way. It's nicer than YOU REPULSE ME GO DIE PLZ KTHX.

Besides, maybe I find people without stretches repulsive?
....yeah, no I don't.
Quote by SteveHouse
all gauges gross me out
the biggest I can deal with is pencil sized. once it gets bigger I seriously get creeped out

I think one of my coworkers can fit a lock in his, but I'm not sure. Sometimes his don't creep me out because he can like wear different ones often? Sometimes I don't notice them I guess. His clear ones are so weird.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I havent got them but would love to have a small plug.

Dont think it would suit me though,

Funnily enough though I dont liek them on other people

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by SpatenHTK

Feel confident about your looks enough to post pics of yourself in here?
I like them to a certain extent. When they start to irreversibly stretch out your ear they look disgusting, but about dime-sized or smaller looks great imo.